“good food for reasonable price”
Review of P.F. Chang's

P.F. Chang's
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed May 28, 2014

On a recent business trip I stopped here to pick up dinner. The Moo Goo Gai Pan and fried dumplings were pretty good for the price.
Having eaten at other PF Chang's before I find them pretty consistent and reliable for a lunch and dinner time meal..

Reviewed May 20, 2014

I always enjoy my meals at PF Chang's. The service is always great and personable and hardly feels like a big chain. The food is good and there's always interesting things on the menu

Reviewed May 10, 2014

The food was good, but it took forever to get it. We were a party of 4 and we were there for almost 3 hours.

Reviewed April 12, 2014

PF Changs tends to deliver consistent quality and this location is no exception. Great food and service. Menu has some non-traditional dishes but I do enjoy their versions, tend to be imaginative and taste great. Dishes are more upscale than the stuff you get at the food court and worth it if you appreciate asian food.

Reviewed March 25, 2014

Absolutely great food at very reasonable prices! Love this place and wish it was closer! Our server was prompt and courteous. Food was warm and some of the best Mongolian Beef I have ever had!