“Good as usual”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed October 4, 2012

This place is always pretty good. Nothing outstanding about the service or location (other than convenience). It's moderately priced and a good place to go on occasion.

There are newer reviews for P.F. Chang's

Reviewed September 4, 2012

I love PF Changs. The appetizers are awesome, tuna, crab ragoons, dynamite shrimp. All yummy. The main dishes I find to be a little over-priced for the same thing you can get at any asian restaurant for cheaper but if you sign up with their website and facebook you get good coupons.

Reviewed August 9, 2012

Pfc's is perfect for special occasions. They have great food even though it's a little over priced. I love their dessert menu but rarely have room for it.

Reviewed July 18, 2012

PF Chang's has many of the standard American-Chinese staples but also offers many twists on them that usually hit the mark. We ordered the steamed Edamame Dumplings, which were outstanding. We also ordered their "Everything" fried rice which had pork, chicken and veggies in it. I am not a fried rice fan (Wife is), but this was the best fried rice I have ever had. The Sesame Chicken was perfectly cooked and seasoned very well. Our server was outstanding. She was friendly and attentive but not pushy or hovering at all. We will be back again soon.

Reviewed July 17, 2012

I guess PF Chang's is to Chinese food as the Olive Garden is to Italian food - a bland, mid-American twist on old favorites. The decor of the restaurant was interesting with Asian statues and murals, but the food was too "Americanized" and was worse than the stuff I can order in the cardboard cartons from the New Great Wall or #1 Chinese Kitchen down the block from my home. The hot & sour soup was far too salty and pungent and was neither hot nor sour. My entree was Singapore noodles and I've had far tastier and less salty noodles at my local Thai joint. Service, however, was polite, friendly and prompt and our server made sure that our drinks were always filled.

Thank celer.aqua