Usually we stay in the city (Philadelphia) but this hotel had the best deal. The guest rooms are outdated but on schedule for updates. The high point is the customer service.
Heather front desk associate was so accommodating after I endured a 5 hour drive with 3 kids. Since we were snowed in my husband and I purchased items from the pantry for dinner. The young guy that worked during the evening warmed up one item for me in the kitchen while I used the microwave in the lobby for an entree dinner. The lobby attendant Joyce, I think offered to bring a microwave to the room which I graciously declined. She brought me a tray so that I could take my items to my room.
The next morning Heather greeted me and asked about the 3 great nephews we brought back to Philly.
It snowed 6" and since we're from VA that topped our wonderful stay.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Marriott, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Courtyard Philadelphia Plymouth Meeting reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Philadelphia Plymouth Meeting Hotel Plymouth Meeting
- Courtyard Plymouth Meeting
- Plymouth Meeting Courtyard
- Plymouth Meeting Marriott