“Average Hotel Stay”

Hampton Inn Plymouth Meeting
Reviewed March 28, 2014

Nothing major to report. Everything was as it should be, cleanliness, room, breakfast, ect. Nothing was above average though. Some things could use upgrading or a closer look by maintenance, but nothing to deter your stay. Wifi was not the greatest.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Keisha J, Manager at Hampton Inn Plymouth Meeting, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2014

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate it! We strive to make every guest's stay a wonderful experience. See you soon!

There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn Plymouth Meeting

Reviewed February 24, 2014

The breakfast buffet was the best. Fresh eggs not dried out. Hot biscuits and gravy. Make your own fresh waffles not toaster waffles. The rooms were clean with microwave , refrigerator and coffee maker. And the rate was very good.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Keisha J, Manager at Hampton Inn Plymouth Meeting, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2014

Thank you so much for your feedback! We strive to make every stay an enjoyable one. Hope to see you real soon!

Reviewed February 20, 2014 via mobile

I travel every week for work and wifi is extremely important to me. Every connection they had was absolutely awful. The housekeepers barely cleaned anything. I stayed for 4 nights and everytime I came in my room the only thing done was the bed being made. 2 out of 4 nights I had no refill on shampoo or mouthwash.

All in all staff and amenities were not that bad, but definitely nothing to brag about.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business

Thank you for your feedback. We strive to make every stay an enjoyable one. Please let us make it up to you. Contact our GM, Eric Regits at Eric.regits@hilton.com.

Reviewed February 20, 2014

The bed was incredibly comfortable and the pillows were amazing. I did have to unplug the refrigerator because it sounded like it was preparing for take off, but otherwise, my stay was great. The hotel has a fitness center, but I did not know this until I was leaving, so I cannot comment on it. Breakfast was the typical continental style, nothing especially fancy, but the food was good. Overall, I would encourage anybody to stay here, with the one caveat that it is rather expensive for what you do get.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your feedback! Hope to see you soon!

Reviewed February 12, 2014

Entire 5th floor smelled of cigarettes. No other rooms available so we were stuck there with no place to go due to power outage at home. I would not recommend this Hampton Inn even though staff was very friendly and apologized for smell.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Keisha J, Manager at Hampton Inn Plymouth Meeting, responded to this reviewResponded February 13, 2014

Thank you for your feedback. We are so sorry that you were not pleased with your stay. We would like to make it up to you. Please contact the GM Eric Regits at eric.regits@hilton.com.

Reviewed February 11, 2014

Beautiful rooms. Impeccably clean. Well stocked. Excellent service. Restaurant immediately next door. My stay was VERY short, and I did not use the free breakfast, but it looked excellent as I walked by. Check in and out were hassle free and quick. I would definitely choose this hotel again if I stayed in the area in the future. I had a little difficulty finding the hotel because of a divided road and u-turns, but in daylight I do not believe it would be an issue. No traffic noise.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for the wonderful feedback! We love having you! See you next time.

Reviewed February 2, 2014

I typically choose Hampton Inn when traveling, as I know what to expect. This property was no different. The location was very convenient, as it is right off the highway. The front desk staff was very friendly when we checked in. The rooms were in pretty good condition and the breakfast area was a bit larger than other hotels I've stayed out. If I'm ever in the area and need a hotel again, I would definitely consider staying at this hotel again.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate the wonderful things that you said and we can't wait to see you again!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Plymouth Meeting
Homewood Suites by Hilton Philadelphia Plymouth Meeting
Homewood Suites by Hilton Philad...
#1 of 6 in Plymouth Meeting
SpringHill Suites Philadelphia Plymouth Meeting
SpringHill Suites Philadelphia P...
#3 of 6 in Plymouth Meeting
DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Philadelphia West
DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hote...
#5 of 6 in Plymouth Meeting
Courtyard Philadelphia Plymouth Meeting
Courtyard Philadelphia Plymouth ...
#4 of 6 in Plymouth Meeting
HYATT house Philadelphia/Plymouth Meeting
Philadelphia Marriott West
Philadelphia Marriott West
#1 of 1 in West Conshohocken

Been to Hampton Inn Plymouth Meeting? Share your experiences!