“Great Hotel”

Hampton Inn Plymouth Meeting
Milton, Canada
“Great Hotel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 16, 2011

We stayed here for one night while on route to Ocean City. It was easy to find near the hwy. The hotel was very nice. Beautiful big room(standard) beautiful bathroom.
We had a good supper at the Ruby Tuesday's next door in our parking lot. Very Convenient.
We enjoyed the pool after supper and then walked across to the shopping plaza across the road. Breakfast was very good also.
We would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank DawnRoss

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
Sunnyvale, California
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 14, 2011

Stayed here for a night while visiting family in the Plymouth Meeting area. The hotel was packed as there was some sort of event going on. The hotel is in a convenient location with a Ruby Tuesday in the same parking lot and a large strip mall across the street. The parking lot layout was a bit annoying as we had to walk really far from the car to the hotel's front entrance. The hotel was clean but it's definitely one of the older Hampton Inns and could definitely use renovating. The front desk and cleaning staff were friendly. The double beds were small for four adults (2 full sized beds in our room, not sure if any of the rooms offered 2 queens). The breakfast was your typical Hampton breakfast. Overall, it was a decent stay.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 27, 2011

OK...I booked this hotel thru hotels.com, an hour before arriving. when we got there, they had no record of my reservation, and informed me the hotel was full. we had bags of food, clothes, etc and were ready to shower and go out, so this was not good.

we called hotels.com and hampton corporate to try and find something that would help. No luck. we sat on the phone for an hour in the lobby on hold/ speaking to a barely understandable outsourced cust serv rep. to say they werent helpful would be an understatement. they were rude, and eventually, even while we remained calm and never raised our voices or used any foul language, were HUNG UP on, by corporate.
We asked for her name and she refused to spell it. Her first name was Fatima. Fatima, I pray your superiors read this, and fire you.
Hotels/com royally screwed up and had nonstop on hold music and was never a help.
as we were ready to pack back up and scrap everything, the guy behind the desk said " you know, you guys have been really cool about this, and although 99 out of 100 ppl would have bitc#ed me up and down, you havent. So Im going to give you a reserved room"
We were amazed with this guy. Absolute class. We thanked him profusely and gave him a pretty sweet tip which he tried to refuse, but I wouldnt let him.
I had to pay for the room, on top of what I already paid thru hell.com but, it was worth it.

So, I gave these guys 5 stars based on the great staff they had. NOT the corp cust service, which is -20. I am going to contact corporate and do everything I can to have Fatima reprimanded for her horrible service.

Room was clean, everything worked, nice lobby.

Room Tip: book thru the hotel
  • Stayed June 2011, traveled with friends
1 Thank jamesonjpm
NY
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 27, 2011

We stayed for 1 night and it was about 25 min from Philadelphia. Check in went quick and smooth. Room was clean. There is a Ruby Tuesday located on property and lots of shopping across the street (Super Target, Lowes, Barnes and Noble, Best Buy, etc.) We ate breakfast the next morning around 7am and there was a nice selection of food to choose from. Overall, very pleased with our stay and will continue staying at Hampton Inns whenever we go on vacation.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
Maryland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 31, 2011

Sorry I am a little behind in my reviews…with that having been said…I LOVE THIS HOTEL. No it isn’t a 5 star resort, but it had 5 star customer service. The woman that checked me in was amazing and went well beyond what I ever expected. She gave me a number of tips about the area, told me about their Honors Program, which it turned out I was already a member of. She even took the time to explain to me that I could still apply the stay to my program. The room was clean, the bed comfortable, and breakfast in the morning was a bonus. I will be back to stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled on business
Arlington, Virginia
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 31, 2011

When I asked for a blanket to use on the pullout sofa I was told that they were out. I then asked if they had anything else i could use like a bed cover or something. The night manager was quite rude when I tried to explain the i was travelling with another adult and did not care to share the same bed. When I pulled out the sleeper sofa, it appeared that the sheets had not been changed. I called the frant desk again, only to get the same poor attitude I got the first time.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled on business
3 Thank sk8graf703
San Jose, Costa Rica
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 30, 2010

This hotel is close to my in-laws house and we've chosen it as a base for our holiday trips several times. The staff at the hotel is very friendly, courteous, and helpful. The hotel and rooms are always clean. The lobby is cozy. The rooms have refrigerators and microwaves which is very convenient. Also, there is a shopping center across the street for those last minute gifts (Barns and Noble, Best Buy, Giant's, Target, DSW Shoes, David's Bridal, etc). The only thing they can improve... brewing coffee more often. The free coffee at the lobby is often old and cold.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Plymouth Meeting
Homewood Suites by Hilton Philadelphia Plymouth Meeting
Homewood Suites by Hilton Philad...
#1 of 6 in Plymouth Meeting
SpringHill Suites Philadelphia Plymouth Meeting
SpringHill Suites Philadelphia P...
#3 of 6 in Plymouth Meeting
DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Philadelphia West
DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hote...
#5 of 6 in Plymouth Meeting
Courtyard Philadelphia Plymouth Meeting
Courtyard Philadelphia Plymouth ...
#4 of 6 in Plymouth Meeting
Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Plymouth Meeting
Extended Stay America - Philadel...
#6 of 6 in Plymouth Meeting
Best Western Plus The Inn at King of Prussia
Best Western Plus The Inn at Kin...
#2 of 16 in King of Prussia

Been to Hampton Inn Plymouth Meeting? Share your experiences!