“"Wonderful lunch!"”
Review of Plumsteadville Inn

Plumsteadville Inn
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Plumsteadville
Plumsteadville Inn
Reviewed March 24, 2013

I went to the Plumsteadville Inn for the first time since it reopened under new owners. The interior is beautiful. We sat near the fireplace on a snowy March day. The service was excellent. My salad was huge and very fresh. Prices are very reasonable for this area. The menu is so much better than before the new ownership. If you don't want to order an entree you can have a sandwich or salad instead. But what impressed me the most on this visit was that we stayed for a very long time and no one rushed us out. When we didn't order dessert, our server delivered Irish Potatoes to our table. I always look for that little special touch when I dine out and the Plumsteadville Inn did not disappoint. I'll be going back soon!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank Jayne H

Reviewed February 6, 2013

I have been to the Plumsteadville Inn three times over the last few months. Each time I was there the service was very good and the food the same. The salads were huge. Soups were good. The vegetable stir was delicious. The service was excellent. My husband made a reservation for Valentines Day and I can't wait to go back. I love sitting by the fireplace. It's nice and cozy.

Room Tip: I have not stayed overnight at the Inn.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed January 11, 2013

Went to The Plumsteadville Inn for the first time not really knowing what to expect. It was beautifully decorated for the holidays. Went to the bar where we mett some friends and found new ones! Crowd was happy and friendly! Bar staff was quick and really helpful! Service and food were awesome! So glad I found a new place to go! I highly recommend!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed December 29, 2012

Since the Plumsteadville Inn reopened under new management in January , 2012, my husband and I have come for dinners and brunch. The first thing I noticed about the menu vs. under the last ownership is a more versatile menu, ie. if you want a sandwich or salad instead of the entree and works you now have more choices. That is a good thing. The most glaring and reoccurring problem has been their serving of glasses of wine. There is no exaggeration when I say you may get a 2 or 3 oz. glass of wine. What the heck is that all about? I actually have wavered coming here due to the lack of serving amts. in the wine. I know I am not alone in this thinking since my friends in the area have experienced and complained to me about the same issue. Beer comes in specific amts. The mixed drinks look adequate so what kind of profit is the manager/ owner looking at with regards to wine? I have not looked at the cost of their bottles of wine, but it is clear that the patron is getting screwed with regards to a glass of wine. I would seriously like to know what he is thinking since everything else to me at this restaurant is on par.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Jane E
Reviewed December 29, 2012

Recently went here for dinner. Quality of food does not match the prices. Had cool pasty potatoes and just average chicken marsala with not enough sauce. Noisey TV's throughout dining room. Would not go back.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank FisherGirlPa
Reviewed December 9, 2012

Very average food quality. Prime rib was special on a Friday night. We got there at 6pm and they were out of it. Service was slow and the food was of average quality. Not a place I'm anxious to return to

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank David H
Reviewed November 24, 2012 via mobile

We had a great cozy family dinner by the fire place. Service was pleasant and prompt, especially appreciated getting new utensils instead of other places that make you keep the already used ones. Atmosphere is lovely for a casual and relaxing evening. We will definitely return.

• Stayed: November 2012

Been to Plumsteadville Inn? Share your experiences!