“Best pizza in the world”
Review of Vincent's Pizza Park INC - CLOSED

Vincent's Pizza Park INC
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed November 7, 2012

We've been going to Vincent's since I was a kid. We started going to the Plum location once it opened, and it's every bit as good as the original on Ardmore Blvd. By far, the absolute best pizza I've ever had. Nothing compares. There is nothing in the world better than a good ol' Vinnie Pie.

2  Thank Pete D

Reviewed June 17, 2011

After dining...if you can call it that, at Vincents in Holiday Park tonight, I drove home in tears. I am requesting the owner's phone number. Our pizza took 1 hour and 45 minutes to get to our table. (The waitress did not put it in.) Then after complaining two young waitresses spoke ill about me at the bar because they thought I didn't leave a tip. Then the blond woman who called herself the owner, came over and would not listen to me speak and grabbed my money out of my hand and told me to leave. I have never been so embarassed and humiliated before. I am contacting the BBB and possible the news.

1  Thank REMAKK
Reviewed March 7, 2011

We tried to go there with a group of 26 people, granted that was a lot without a reservation but you would have thought they would have welcomed the additional $500-$700 they were about to make that night. The waitress and the manager were so rude. You could actually hear them making comments to other patrons about our large group. We left there and went to Pugliano's who were more than happy to serve us with our own room and couldn't have been nicer. I will NEVER go to this place again and I will let it to known to everyone in Plum/Monroeville. The group I was with is well known throughout both communities. You lost a ton of business that night!

3  Thank happygolucky096
Reviewed August 1, 2008

We are from the Cleveland area in Ohio but, my husband went to college in PA and has many friends in the area.... We have terrific pizza joints in Ohio but, when we travel to PA for reunions, family vacations or the outlet mall we take a side trip to Vinny's! It's got a great pizza atmosphere. No frills just an open restaurant with booths, tables and a bar area. The menu is basically pizza CASH ONLY and some draft beers. Our favorite is Yeung-Ling which in unavailable in Ohio!

The pizza's are HUGE a large two topping fed 6 very, very hungry adults and two children! It's made to order and uses fresh homemade ingriedients... The sausage looks like sausage not rabbit turds! The pepperoni is sliced large... It's good and greasy with a thin crust, but thick outter crust dough.. The sauce is GREAT not too sweet not too spicy or salty! All in all a terrific pizza! We had picky eaters so we ordered a pepperoni/sausage.. Which was around $25... Our bill was around $40 but, a couple people ordered a salad/muffin and a draft beer... *Special note they DO offer garlic salt, oregano and red pepper flakes but NO parmesean cheese... .Apparantly, people were stealing the cheese/shakers....!

All in all a great old fashioned pizza joint with GREAT food and resonable prices....

1  Thank pebblespro
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Bethel Park, Pennsylvania
Reviewed November 15, 2007

Some of the best pizza ever!!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook