“good place to eat”

Leo's Pub and Grille
Cuisines: American
Reviewed September 7, 2012

good burger menu, the salad bar is fantastic, fast servers, on some weekends entertainment, have outside tables

There are newer reviews for Leo's Pub and Grille

Reviewed August 9, 2012

Based on a review in Somerset Magazine this summer, my husband and I drove to Mt. Pleasant on a Saturday for lunch. The decor is warm despite the large size, lots of blond wood paneling and very cool stuff on the walls, a nice sports bar just about anywhere. My husband's burger was large and delicious, and the beer-battered fries are fabulous. Eat them first, because they are delectable hot, though still OK at room temp. Huge selection of interesting burgers, big choice of draft beers from micro breweries, which pleased the hubby. I had the Cajun chicken salad, which came with grilled peppers and onions and a little shredded cheese under the warm grilled chicken strips. It was very tasty, almost like a fajita salad except for the seasoning, though all the warm stuff on top left the greens rather wilted. No matter because I was thoroughly satisfied with all the rest. We live almost 40 miles away, but it's a pretty ride out route 31 for a nice lunch. We had done the Ligonier Farmers's Market earlier in the day, so not a special trip -- but we'd make one next time. Some scary reviews about their service and management, but we had no problems. It's chilly inside -- bring a sweater.

Reviewed July 30, 2012

Went to Leo's for a family celebration. Our large group had made reservations a week prior. When we got there they were not expecting us as they lost our reservations. It took a good 1/2 hour for the staff to figure out the situation and actually spent a good amount of that time blaming each other for the screw up (this included the owner and manager arguing right in front of our party). The food was so/so..the service was horrendous. For a good meal and good service I suggest you go to Grill 31 which is down the street.

Reviewed May 23, 2012

Great burgers=-- really big menu -- not expensive-- very friendly family atmosphere

Reviewed May 1, 2012

My friends and I enjoy getting together here for dinner every few months. The food is always very good and reasonably priced. We enjoy the fact that we can "sit awhile" and talk, even after we're done with our dinner. Plenty of free parking outside too.

1  Thank dunn586