“You may not get what you ordered”
Review of Steak 'n Shake

Steak 'n Shake
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Takeout
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“You may not get what you ordered”
Reviewed August 31, 2013

Twice I have gone for lunch thru the drive thru and received the wrong sandwich after waiting over 10 minutes. I guess if they don't know how to make something they will substitute. I ordered their turkey club and received a cold soggy double cheeseburger. Worse than that, I contacted their customer service, but got no response back. there are too many better options of restaurants around to go back there. pleasant Hills location.

• Visited August 2013

Monroeville, Pennsylvania
“Poor service”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

This is for the one next to Pittsburgh Mills. The burgers were OK, I guess. I got the avocado burger, but it had very little avocado and was too spicy for my taste. The service was slow and they took a long time to clean off empty tables so people could be seated.

Visited April 2013
Enola, Pennsylvania, United States
“First experience at a Steak 'n Shake”
Reviewed August 20, 2012

Kids and I enjoyed their famous steak burgers and awesome shakes. Recommend it to all my friends. Yummy steak burgers and a delicious shake at anytime of the days was a real hit with the boys.

Visited August 2012
Germantown, Maryland
“Great Hamburger”
Reviewed June 11, 2012

I really enjoyed the original double hamburger. The french fries felt and tasted as through they had been setting around for quite a while. I order a chocolate malt with extra malt. The drink was very good but there was no malt in it.

Visited June 2012
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Worst experience I HAVE EVER HAD!!!!!!!!!! DONT GO!!!!!”
Reviewed March 26, 2012

I went to the Steak and Shake on the waterfront in Homestead, Pennsylvania. I have been getting coupons and flyers from them for a few years. I didnt have any, but thought I would embark on an outing with my little one. Girls night out!!! Anywhoooo, got there and waited 8-10 minutes to be seated (NO HOSTESS), I should have turned and left then. Well it took forever to get served. One customer across from us, waited so long that they got up and left!!! They had been waiting just to be served for almost an hour!!!! They left after my meal was ending and they were there before me! When our meal arrived, my little princess was happy to see her hot dogs and fries, but my royal burger looked off! THE PLATE WAS CAKED WITH DRIED UP EGG!!!!! The yellow runny part.......ewwww! The plate was not to be out done by the 20 inch hair left in my fries!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you go..........YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!!

• Visited March 2012