“scared and pleased”

Cuisines: American, Sushi, Seafood
PITTSBURGH
“scared and pleased”
Reviewed March 14, 2014

After eading the reviews from others we were very concerned about going to this place. Went on a Thursday night and the place was empty...another scare! We went to the Japanese side and sat at a habachi table. We each had the surf and turf. Soup was good. Salad fresh but the dressing not great. shrimp app was very good. Surf and turf both excellent. Done perfect with good flavor. The chef was pleasant and entertaining. Over all this was a good experience. Not sure what happened to others but we had a very good time.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank RAYMOND B

Munhall, Pennsylvania
“WORST EXPERIENCE EVER”
Reviewed March 5, 2013

3/4/2013 Visited there with my boyfriend and my parents for AYCE prime rib (disgusting) and crab legs (soggy over done and tasted horribly fishy) we waited 10 minutes for our drink then another 5 for our salad, our first round of food didnt come for another 1/2 hour well after that was long gone 35 minutes later NO 2ND ROUND i had to go find the manager and request my bill because we wanted to leave. soon after that she brought this giant tray of crab legs to our table and another OVERCOOKED DRY piece of prime rib. 15 minutes after that another round came COVERED IN OLD BAY SEASONING, ok WHAT IF WE WERE ALLERGIC TO OLD BAY? WORST EXPERIENCE AND LONGEST TORMENT OF MY LIFE. NEVER WILL DINE THERE AGAIN!!!!

• Visited March 2013
4 Thank mmd204
Bethel Park, Pennsylvania, United States
“Never Again”
Reviewed February 26, 2013

Had dinner last night here. They were offering all you can eat crab legs or prime rib for 23.95. I am not a fan of seafood, but my husband loves crab legs so I agreed to go. I figured I would have the prime rib. That was a huge mistake. I understand that at an all you can eat meal, maybe you wouldnt get the best prime rib. It was lousy! It came out looking grey, no juice on the plate and bone dry. My daughter asked for an end cut medium rare and that came out also looking grey(not appetizing at all) and it was cold!!! We told the waitress who too it back and then brought it out even more grey!!!! I am thinking it was put in the microwave. Our salads tasted like they had sat in the fridge for days and picked up some strange taste. My husband ordered mashed sweet potatoes as his side and he said he wasnt sure what they tasted like, but it was not sweet potatoes. The smell of smoke from the downstairs bar was also rather unpleasant. My husband did say the crab legs weren't bad and that is the only reason why this place got a poor rating, rather than a terrible one.

• Visited February 2013
4 Thank Lisa K
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Baltimore crab house”
Reviewed November 8, 2012 via mobile

Where else can u get maryland blue crabs in pittsburgh? No where besides the Baltimore house. They only carry them about 5months out of a years but they are huge and a good price 30 for a dozen we use to go one a week. Now that the crabs are outta season we go in for the all you can eat snow crab legs and shrimp 25 dollars you can't beat that deal

1 Thank nikkisheets
West Richland, Washington
“Don't waste your timr”
Reviewed August 8, 2012 via mobile

My wife and I stopped this evening for a dinner.. The menu looked good and the price seemed reasonable. I atmosphere was nice but still had a lingering cigarette odor to the place.. Ordered a bottle of cab. After almost 10 minutes the waiter came back and said they were our of red wine, but had a cabif we wanted it. Not sure how the trained waiters, but if you order a red wine offering a white wine as a substitute is unacceptable. They had ten red wines on their wine lilt and they had none. Needless to say we went elsewhere for dinner.

2 Thank Jim D