“AWESOME!!”

Good for: Large groups
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“AWESOME!!”
Reviewed November 27, 2012

The atmosphere is so welcoming, it's no wonder that they often have a waiting list to get in! Reservations are recommended when considering visiting on a high volume day (such as Sunday's between 2pm-4pm). Take out is also available for those who prefer not to wait, with portions that you would expect from dining-in. The food is always delicious and the waiting staff are very professional and friendly. After visiting, I am a regular here with both take out and dine-in.

Visited September 2012

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Disappointed”
Reviewed December 5, 2011

Went here with my husband for my birthday and I so wish we would have went elsewhere. Although our appetizer was good, our dinners were terrible. My dish was completely tasteless and my husband’s dish was dry and overcooked. With so many other Italian restaurants out there, we are considering not going to the Olive Garden again.

• Visited November 2011
Danbury, Connecticut
“2nd & Probably Last Visit”
Reviewed November 2, 2011

This is our 2nd visit in last year to this Olive Garden. I was with my wife and a group of ten visiting from out of state.
The Saturday night wait was excessive, almost two hours. The door greeters were pleasant, but the servers were initially unfriendly.
Although we were offered a complimentary glass of wine, the food was subpar (except for the bread sticks).
Reservations are not accepted on weekends.

• Visited October 2011
“Poor Management”
Reviewed August 22, 2011

Not really being impressed with this Olive Garden in the past, a group of us decided to give it another try. Our waitress Tori was awesome, our food was good, and we were having a good time. Upon paying our check my fiancée realized he left his wallet in the car. They have a policy at this particular olive garden that at 10pm you may not re-enter, for the safety of the staff. Upon him re-approaching the door he noticed the sign. The manager on duty looked at him shook his head and headed to let him in. While opening the door he proceeded to state with an extremely derogatory tone, "you know there are signs for a reason!" Now, I understand protecting your staff. But myself being a manager at a hotel, this is not the appropriate way to speak to your customers. He continued to have an attitude as if he was annoyed that this happens too often... If that is the case, perhaps the signs aren't all that obvious. After all, who reads every bit of information on restaurant doors, normally it's just the hours.

centralpa.
“This Olive Garden Needs an Overhaul”
Reviewed April 3, 2010

Salad was not as expected, mostly lettuce.Wife's order was altogether wrong.Wasn't as clean as others we've been to, never saw an Olive Garden this dirty.