“Terrible customer service”

Gali's Gyro and Grill
Cuisines: Greek
“Terrible customer service”
Reviewed August 14, 2013

Terrible customer service. My wife called in a take out order on Saturday. We ordered a Gyro platter and a gyro hoagie. My wife ordered the platter with extra olives and no cucumbers. After getting the food home and opening it she realized they gave her some type of salad. Salads are half the price of the platter. The receipt stated platter plus .80 for extra olives. It had 10 half pieces of french fries, 7 olives(paid .80 cents for extra olives), cucumbers (asked for without), green peppers(not on the platter), salad dressing(not on platter), stale pita wrapped in foil, and the 2 pieces of tomato were just the butt end of a tomato. She called and a so called supervisor got on the phone. The employee was totally ignorant on the phone. She told my wife that she doesn't know how to read a menu and the food we got was a platter. My wife has been in the food business for 30 years with a culinary degree. The employee did not even try to give an apology and hung on on my wife. Customer service could not be worse.

Visited August 2013

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
“GREAT GYROS”
Reviewed July 31, 2013

Trust me when I say this...order a large gyro with an extra pita and extra sauce with the fixings on the side and you will have a LARGE meal for two for under $9. The best gyro outside the city of Pittsburgh and the owners and staff are friendly and accommodating. Even though I work in a restaurant and get a free meal I just love their gyros and it doesn't hurt that they are two doors down from one of the best pastry and cakes stores in the city "pastries ala carte". Try a gyro, greek salad and go on over to the pastry store for a yummy dessert. you won't be disappointed.

Visited June 2013
“Hands down best gyro”
Reviewed June 30, 2013

I'm a semi-regular customer (1-2 x per month) and you can't go wrong with their gyro. It's been consistently the best gyro around... Freshest ingredients and best taste. My wife always has the spanikopita, grape leaves, or their Special Greek platter (feta, olives, tomato, hummus, mini-grape leaves, spinach pie) and loves it. The kids always enjoy the gyro rolls and fried meatballs. Their greek salad dressing (which they bottle and sell) is good, too.

• Visited June 2013
Macungie, Pennsylvania
“Biggest Gyro I've Ever Seen”
Reviewed May 16, 2013

Went here based on other Trip Advisor reviews. Ordered the gyro with extra meat. Could not believe the size of it. Very tasty but I had a hard time finishing it. Well worth the money. My wife had their lentil soup and she thought it was fantastic.

Visited April 2013
“Really Good Gyro”
Reviewed February 21, 2013 via mobile

I've had too many subpar gyros but this wasn't one of them. All critical components were great; pita, gyro meat & cucumber sauce. Also had the Buba Ganoush; it was very good. Very fair price. Will definitely visit again.