“Not very good”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Sunset West Restaurant
Reviewed September 27, 2013

I tried to restaurant on my way home during business trip. Outside was a bit run down but many times I'm found that places that appear the same offer great food. Not the case here. I ordered a Delmonico steak and fries which came with a salad and a side. The thousand island dressing that came with the meal was so think it wouldn't even pour out of little cup it was provided in. The cottage cheese side was fine. The steak was horrible. It appeared to be something that was frozen at some time. I'm thinking it had already been cooked as I've never had a steak that appeared the way this one did when served. The fries appeared to be homemade but unfortunately they were soggy. As I ate my meal the waitress put the check on my table and then sat down at the counter with another staff member. Upon completion, I wanted dessert so I tried the coconut cream pie. It wasn't bad except like the steak, it was probably originally frozen. I will not be returning.