“Great Pizza”

Savo's Pizza & Family Restaurant
Ranked #25 of 70 Restaurants in Pittston
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed March 22, 2013

Great pizza and foot long hot dogs. Their wings are also very good. Decor is nice. The wait staff is very friendly and helfpul. Great prices.

Reviewed December 23, 2012

I've been going here since I was a kid. When I go to visit my sisters, I always try to bring them a tray of Savo's. Awesome pizza!

1  Thank ToonieLady
Reviewed December 22, 2012

Great Pizza, Great service....Mike has the troops in line.... Try the footlong with the works you wont be disappointed....
Also a great nostalgic look at the Pittston and Greater Pittston area...along with some cool music nostalgia....album covers...
The art work in the dining room is a MUST SEE for area residents especially Pittson natives

Mike deserves a thumbs up for his committment to the community in keeping and preserving some old world charm to this valley.

Reviewed November 30, 2012

The service is really the key to this restaurant. The food is good, I'm not too crazy about their spaghetti sauce but the pizza is good.

Reviewed July 19, 2012

Once a month my family and I visit Savo's for pizza. The service is not the greatest on Friday nights, but the pizza is always good. If my family orders other things off the menu, no one gets their food at the same time. My wife ordered a hoagie the other night and after 45 minutes I asked where her hoagie was. The reply was, we are very busy! I think they just forgot. The pizza is square pizza with a very sweet sauce and lots of cheese. You can take home unbaked pies and cook it at your leisure.