“THE BEST”
Review of Star Asia Buffet

Star Asia Buffet
Ranked #2 of 70 Restaurants in Pittston
Cuisines: Chinese
Description: http://www.bizapedia.com/pa/STAR-ASIA-BUFFET.htmlOpened 5-10-12 Hours: 11am-10pm everyday of the weekopened 5-10-12
Reviewed March 19, 2013

Clean, friendly and delicious food. I think this is the best by far !! My husband wil not eat chinese, but will go here. We both agree, and have never had any issues with anything here. The choice is amazing....of course I have my favorites!

Reviewed February 28, 2013

When I walked in, I was very impressed with the decor and how clean it looked. The food was presented nicely, it all looked so good. The staff was very atttentive and they all had smiles on their faces. As soon as we all got our food & sat down, I noticed that one of the ladies that worked there stayed right by our booth, with our check in her hand the whole ENTIRE TIME. She was leaning up against our booth just staring at us. It was very uncomfortable because I felt like we were being rushed and on top of that, I felt like we couldn't even have a conversation! Every time I looked up to talk to the person across from me, I noticed her just staring at us! The food was okay overall, BUT I ended up getting EXTREMELY sick from it!

1  Thank Sherry M
Reviewed January 12, 2013 via mobile

Found this place by total accident the last time we came through the area! Made sure we went back this time thru! Excellent customer service! Clean Restrooms. Excellent selection! Highly recommend it to everyone who likes Chinese Food!

Reviewed January 8, 2013

Opened in 2012, one of the newest buffet in the area - tasty food - nice decor. Easy on and off to I81 and I476. Haven't been for dinner yet - but lunch is excellent. My recommendation is eat the sushi in the back and have the chef cook your food habachi style.

1  Thank bmcand5510
Reviewed December 23, 2012

If you like clams and shrimp, this is the place to go! The rest of the buffet food is fresh and delicious. My favorite is the guy in the back who will fry up what ever you put on a plate from the bar in front of him. The waitresses are wonderful and quick to remove dirty plates and refill your drinks. You can't go wrong with this place!

1  Thank ToonieLady