“Premium”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 13, 2012

This is in the same location Café Olivia used to be. I have visited Juniors on a regular basis and they are fantastic. All the pasta sauces are delicious whether it be the alfredo, bolognese, marinara, or vodka sauce. I go there for lunch when I can and the service is excellent. The atmosphere is clean, contemporary, and appealing. I have also been there for dinner service and it is very good. You can choose from a full or half portion on all the dinner selections. There is also a rustic menu that you can order from (rustic weekdays: Tues, Wed, & Thurs features a 3 course dinner for $14.95). I could have rated the food a 4 but I need to try more things on the menu still.
Food = 3.5/5 (very good)
Price = 3/5 (good)
Service = 4/5 (very good)
Atmosphere = 3.5/5 (pleasant)
Overall = 3.5 out of 5 stars