“Holiday Pies !!!!!”

Perkins Restaurant & Bakery
Ranked #27 of 71 Restaurants in Pittston
Cuisines: American
Reviewed December 1, 2013

Every year I order pies from this Perkins, and have never thought to review it ! They have great holiday pies. I ordered a week in advance, was waited on immediately at the bakery, paid for and had my pies in hand within 5 minutes if that. I did order something different, like i usually do...... Lemon meringue and Peanut butter silk. It's 2 days after thanksgiving and can tell you they are gone. GONE !!!! They were great... you can't beat them. I would definitely recommend the bakery to anyone who would need holiday pies !!! Thank you !!!!

Reviewed November 11, 2013

I have eaten at this Perkins twice in the last few months the most recent being yesterday. The people working there are friendly, but the food is not up to standard. I love eggs benedict and apparently no one ever told the people working in the kitchen how to make eggs benedict. What I got was an egg mcmuffin without the cheese. This was the second negative experience I had there. Also, I have been in other Perkins restaurants where the eggs benedict was yummy, not here though. I don't know what they put on it but it was not hollendaise sauce. Yuck.

1  Thank Wayne W
Reviewed October 11, 2013

I have worked and eaten in Perkins my entire life, it is one of my favorite restaurants, but the Perkins in Pittston Pa is the worst I have ever been in, 2x I have tried this place, the service is exceptionally slow and the staff and manager on duty just don't seem to have any pride or care about the service they provide, half empty seating and it takes 8 minutes to be greeted by server? 10 mins for a glass of water and juice to arrive, and after waiting 30 mins for eggs and pancakes that still had not arrive we left!

1  Thank Quasarquest
Reviewed September 9, 2013

Sept.8,2013,Worst service possible! Took fifteen minutes before water and drinks were delivered to table. Then we waited 35minutes after placing order before I told manager we were leaving,then he checked on food. Waitress couldnt care less! No apologies from them! Told me cause was fish being thawed. Other patrons that came after us had already eaten and left restaurant. WON'T get our business again!

2  Thank marie h
Reviewed May 30, 2013

My husband and I enjoy breakfast and first rate service here! Although it was early, we just had to sample the baked goods, and the sugar cookies are delicious!!