“Slow would be an improvement”

Perkins Restaurant & Bakery
Ranked #15 of 71 Restaurants in Pittston
Cuisines: American
Reviewed October 11, 2013

I have worked and eaten in Perkins my entire life, it is one of my favorite restaurants, but the Perkins in Pittston Pa is the worst I have ever been in, 2x I have tried this place, the service is exceptionally slow and the staff and manager on duty just don't seem to have any pride or care about the service they provide, half empty seating and it takes 8 minutes to be greeted by server? 10 mins for a glass of water and juice to arrive, and after waiting 30 mins for eggs and pancakes that still had not arrive we left!

1  Thank Quasarquest

Reviewed September 9, 2013

Sept.8,2013,Worst service possible! Took fifteen minutes before water and drinks were delivered to table. Then we waited 35minutes after placing order before I told manager we were leaving,then he checked on food. Waitress couldnt care less! No apologies from them! Told me cause was fish being thawed. Other patrons that came after us had already eaten and left restaurant. WON'T get our business again!

2  Thank marie h
Reviewed May 30, 2013

My husband and I enjoy breakfast and first rate service here! Although it was early, we just had to sample the baked goods, and the sugar cookies are delicious!!

Reviewed April 6, 2013

Clean, courteous, good menu, good prices! Nice sit down meal with no "fast food" feeling. Perfect for kids and seniors.

Reviewed November 30, 2012

While we were there, we heard waitresses tell customer that they didn't have menu items and couldn't say if they would ever have them. Service spotty, waitresses more interested in chatting about personal interests. We had to wait quite some time to get dessert and our check.

1  Thank Marie O