“Bar BAr Bar”

Brews Brothers
Ranked #32 of 70 Restaurants in Pittston
Cuisines: American
Reviewed April 22, 2012

A bar owned by brothers, really loud, food was fair, wings, fries the same old thing and again high prices for what you get

Reviewed April 19, 2012

I have been to the old and now new Brews Brothers many many times. Used to go 15 years ago when they had bands and comedy acts with over 300ppl. Anyway..memories.

The new Brews Brothers is nicely refurbished and the food has always been very good. I ate at upstairs once and it was excellent. The same chef cooks for both restaurants and he is very good. I sometimes order from the upstairs menu down at the bar. For the life of me I can't remember the name of the upstairs restaurant???

But back to the food, they have an extensive bar menu with tuna tataki, edemame/soybeans, fresh fish, along with all the typical bar food. I haven't had a bad meal there and I usually bring my family of 4.

I will say that is a little pricey but you do get what you pay for!

Reviewed February 20, 2012

We went as a party of 8 people. The restaurant was recently remodeled after the floods of 2011. The place is very open with many TVs and a pool table. They had a very large menu of appetizers, salads, wraps and sandwichs as well as additional specials that include a few entrees. They also had a large martini menu! Everything was excellent!!