Omni William Penn Hotel
SpringHill Suites Pittsburgh North Shore(Pittsburgh)(Great Value!)
$229
CambriaHotels
$204
$183
  • Pool
Residence Inn Pittsburgh North Shore(Pittsburgh)(Great Value!)
$107
  • Restaurant
$112
$108
Doubletree.com
Hyatt Place Pittsburgh-North Shore(Pittsburgh)(Great Value!)
$163
$142
Hyatt.com
4,574 results
All reviewsterrace roombeautiful hotelclassic hotelacross the streetdowntown pittsburghbeautiful lobbymodern amenitiesroom servicevalet parkingself parkenjoyed my staybagelsmarket squareper dayfitness centerpnc parktap
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 13, 2014

Very opulent hotel. All staff is very friendly, polite, and accomodating. Service is great. Rooms are clean with all the necessary amenities. The restaurant food was good and prices were reasonable. The bell staff and doormen were outstanding. They were fast, polite, and really made you feel welcome. I wish the hotel would have had its own shuttle service, that would have really made it the perfect place to stay. I also wish that restrooms were available in a practical location on the main floor, The gift shop had all items that I needed but hadn't packed such as an umbrella, cough drops, etc. The location of Starbucks connected to the hotel was very practical for a quick morning cup of coffee and breakfast sandwich or danish. All in all, the Omni - William Penn provided me with a very nice place to stay during my conference attendance in Pittsburgh.

2  Thank Bradley D
Reviewed August 13, 2014

We had the occasion to stay in Pgh two weekends in a row and both stays were at the Omni William Penn. In both cases, our rooms were very nice. (We received a complementary upgrade on the second stay.)
The bellman was charming and informative and made our first stay so much the better since we had arrived late, tired, and were going to a family funeral the next day. His stories of the history of this histoiric building were fascinating. All in all we had a very nice stay.
However, be aware, of the difference in booking through a 3rd party. Our first stay was booked through the Omni website and as a member of their rewards program (free to join) we received free in-room wifi. On the second visit, booked through Hotels.com, we were charge $10 for in-room wifi and no Omni rewards. You may want to factor this into the cost when booking through 3rd parties.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank wine28
Reviewed August 13, 2014

I stayed this hotel to attend a working meeting, and the organization for which I was doing volunteer work picked up the tab. I don't even know what the room price was. So, I can't tell you if you can afford the place. I don't even know whether I can. But - if you/I can - it's a splendid place. The lobby is beautiful, the staff are unfailingly friendly (and it seems genuine). The quality of room service was at the top compared to other room service experiences.

1  Thank Daniel K
Reviewed August 13, 2014

We stayed here on our way to NC and again on the way back. Both stays were excellent. Staff are very friendly and helpful. The hotel is well maintained and clean! The location is perfect. Close to everything. We walked to the Pirate's game from the hotel. Macy's is just next door, and the Market Square is only 2 blocks away with many restaurants to choose from in the area. There's a great breakfast in the Terrace Room, you pay for it but its very good. There's also Starbuck's in the lobby.
We booked through Priceline and got the room for half price both times. No perks with booking through Priceline, like free wifi in your room, but there's wifi in the lobby. Highly recommended and will stay again.

Room Tip: Our room was a small King room for what we paid, it was nice and cozy. Corner suites give you two windows, but one looks onto the room across the way. Just keep those blinds closed.
  • Stayed: August 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 12, 2014

Hotel is very nice with a very appealing lobby and very comfortable and elegant rooms. Health club was very nice, but unfortunately there was no pool or Hot Tub. Towel were very plush and soft. The other thing that was missing was a dresser for storing my clothes, luckily I was alone in my room so I was able to unpack my things into the night stand.