All reviewsroom was cleanthe maintenance manrobinson townshipshopping and restaurantsminute drivefree parkingmotelredroofmicrowavedeskhousekeeperikealinensshuttle
Reviewed May 7, 2012

We have just completed a month long trip, staying at Red Roof Hotels EVERY night and this was up amongst the best. Well done housekeeping, very clean, fresh smelling room with well made bed. Front desk staff friendly and helpful. Would stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank SugarbabeVermont
Reviewed April 27, 2012

My husband and I stayed here on 4/25/12. The women at the front desk at check-in was very nice. Women checking out on 4/26/12 not very friendly. It took her awhile to acknowledge us, even though we were standing right in front of her, not even a "hello", just silence until she was ready. However, the worst part of our one night trip was the cleanliness of our room #235. First thing we did apon entering the room was use the restroom after our long drive. Toilet had stuff? on the inside, so I flushed it, but it was just really stained - hairs on the tub, tub had some black stains in it. Furniture was dusty, air conditoning unit was full of dust and particles and it was very loud. We did not dare use the provided ice bucket, which was located on the shelf right above & near the toilet, which I thought was a very unsanitary place for it...was COVERED with hair and dust - it was disgusting. The floors were absolutely HORRIBLE. It looked like it had not been vacuumed in weeks. We would not even dare go in our bare feet. The bottoms of our socks were BLACK. There were crumbs, dust and hair all of the floor and carpet. The worst thing I discovered when I was looking for an outlet, was a HUGE ratted mess of hair, it was the size of a small animal, behind a chair in the corner of the room. I took a picture of it with my cell phone & if I could figure out how to post it, I would! I can't beleive the maid Samantha left her name on a comment card in our room. I would have been extremely embarrassed to have my name associated with the lack of work that was done to the room. Needless to say, we did not leave any sort of tip like we usually do when we stay somewhere. I have a small 1,000 sqft house and it takes me a half hour to run a vacuum thru it. This room was very small..how long could it have possibly taken to vacuum? Probably five minutes - tops. I understand that this is an "affordable" inn, and we were not in any way expecting the Ritz, but there is just no excuse for the lack of care that this room was given before our arrival. The owner of this inn should be embarrassed. I did complete the comment card and handed it to the women at check-out, for whatever reason I don't know. I'm not expecting any sort of response from management, you can obviously see that they just don't care. Don't forget to ask for your $1.50 back if you don't use the safe. Hopefully, we'll get that back...even though I think we should get our $71.81 back for the BEYOND DIRTY room we were given...owner/management should be ashamed. Will never stay here again or recommend to anyone.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
7  Thank coasterpeoplekj
Reviewed April 12, 2012

Stayed one night, special Sunday night rate found on internet but made reservation by direct call. Beds very comfortable, clean and firm. Room clean and acceptable. Smallish bathroom like most Red Roofs. Good temperature control. Would have been a perfect overnight stay excepting for buzzing fan noise from heating unit when on. Motel is on a shopping mall ring road. At morning check out be sure to request cancelling the add-on $1.50 charge for the safe.

Room Tip: No continental breakfast at this location, but many restaurants in area. Bob Evans and Appleby's close. Also Red Lobster, Olive Garden, Bahama Breeze, Joe's Crab Shack and fast food locations.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank senior2travelers
Reviewed April 10, 2012

Stayed for 2 nights..rooms were clean and comfortable..staff very friendly..check in and out quick and easy..will definately stay at red roof properties again..no resuaurant on site but local delivery service was availiable..food was very good..

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed March 26, 2012

We probably would not have looked into a stay at a "Red Roof Inn" if it hadn't been for all those enthusiastic reviewers. They were right!
We didn't need to go to the airport, but we were looking for a location close to IKEA and this one was perfect. We had a spacious room which seemed to have been recently remodeled. It had an Asian theme with a Pergo floor and one of those square sinks that sits on top of the vanity. The beds were comfortable and there were plenty of lights, a big flat screen TV, microwave, refrigerator and safe. Missing was a hair dryer, coffee maker and ironing board/iron.We were also surprised by the 2 small pieces of soap and the one shampoo doled out to us (3 people). However, as the final tab was $70 (including tax) we realized we got ourselves a bargain!

Room Tip: Keep away from the College Lacrosse (and other sports) teams. They are so keyed up that they keep running in and out of each other's rooms until way after midnight.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family