Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Pittsburgh
$134
  • Pool
$179
  • Pool
Omni William Penn Hotel(Pittsburgh)(Great Value!)
$205
$139
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
$214
$143
  • Restaurant
Residence Inn Pittsburgh North Shore(Pittsburgh)(Great Value!)
$107
  • Breakfast included
Hyatt Place Pittsburgh-North Shore(Pittsburgh)(Great Value!)
$114
Doubletree.com
$142
Hyatt.com
  • Breakfast included
SpringHill Suites Pittsburgh North Shore(Pittsburgh)(Great Value!)
$103
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 6, 2010

I will never stay at this place again. I have stayed at cleaner /nicer dumps while on Spring break in college. garbage piled ceiling high, filthy sheets, stains on furniture and good luck getting toilet paper (i eventually went into their disgusting maintenance room and took some. The smell is what made this dump so intolerable. Horrible smell in the elevator as well as the room. I believe people were cooking Indian food in several of the rooms. At times the smell burned my eyes. Breakfast is disgusting and uneatable. Also the 'maid' service (what a joke) touched and moved my clothing that was in a suitcase. Nothing was stolen but there was no reason to touch my things. At some point this dump will be shut down by the health department.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled on business
3  Thank johnsmosby
microtelpit, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Pittsburgh, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2011

I extremely apologize to the customer for all the inconvenience caused during the stay at our hotel. Actually, the hotel was in renovation under new management and all the rooms were being upgraded with special features. Because the customer had stayed during the time of room renovation, they experienced all this inconvenience and I sincerely apologize for this. I wish this customer will give us another opportunity to provide a good service during the next visit.

Reviewed September 19, 2010

As a single female traveling alone, I did not feel safe here. I stayed here because it is convenient to the airport. I was put into a single room with a cracked window, no flap latch on the door, and no fire/smoke detector--only wires hanging from the ceiling!! I made sure to check the beds and the bathroom very carefully before deciding to stay. If it wasn't so cheap and convenient, I would have left immediately. I definitely will find alternate hotel accommodations for my next trip!!

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled on business
2  Thank pinkprincess03
Reviewed September 8, 2010

I've booked the room in advance & stating will arrive late. No problem at all to check in exactly the way I want the room after 9PM. The room is clean, but there are kids on the 2nd floor running around, so quite noisy. One staff is sent to stop the kids, while the other is calling the parents with people complaining at the front desk. At midnight, I found out that my room's shower head is missing, so I asked the front desk to fix the problem. The 2 staffs have it resolved & fixed within 10 min, I'm very happy with their service.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled solo
Reviewed August 14, 2010

We made a online reservation for 2 beds and a smoking room. After we checked in and we went to our room it was a non smoking room and the tv remote didnt work either. So we went to the check in desk and told the clerk the remote didnt work and we requested a smoking room his response was we are sold out of smoking rooms and he he didnt tell this went we check in and told us someone would look at the remote which no on did. And the breakfast food is crap. Which they bought at walmart. But what do you aspect for free.Dont stay here

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with family
2  Thank tgreen7597
Reviewed August 3, 2010

We have stayed there a few times before however it is now under new management. The elevator smelled like there was a sewer backup. We used the stairs because the smell was so strong it almost burned our eyes. We went out all day Saturday & by 4 p.m. we called the front desk to report our room was not made up & they said they were having housekeeping problems......which was their problem not ours. We then over the course of the evening called 2 more times & begged for clean towels...........at 10 p.m. they were delivered. All the garbage from previous nights were still out in the open by the stairwells.........I was expecting rats! They have lost our business!

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple