“You need improvement in your website”

Econolodge Inn & Suites
Ranked #65 of 71 Hotels in Pittsburgh
Reviewed March 23, 2013

1  Thank Jeffrey D
There are newer reviews for Econolodge Inn & Suites

Reviewed March 14, 2013

Stayed at the Microtel in March of 2013. This is a nice hotel. Had no problems at all. Good price too!

1  Thank Linda W
microtelpit, General Manager at Econolodge Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded April 20, 2013

Dear Guest Linda W,
Thank you for taking time to write a review regarding your recent stay at Microtel Inn and Suites, Pittsburgh. I am very thrilled to know that you liked our hotel and enjoyed your stay , We will continue the same service in future also . We look forward seeing you soon .

Kind Regards,
General Manager.

Reviewed March 13, 2013

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank travelqueen14

Reviewed March 7, 2013

I stay at Microtel a lot. All I really need is a bed and bathroom. The internet and breakfast are my favorite 'extras' and will often influence where I stay. The internet was pretty slow for my taste. Also, breakfast started too late (I had morning appointments) and the selection was thin. Still, I got everything I needed and would probably stay here again if I needed to.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham
microtelpit, General Manager at Econolodge Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded March 23, 2013

Dear Guest Richard B,
Thank you for taking a time to write a review regarding your recent stay at Microtel Inn and Suites, Pittsburgh. Your comments is already passed to the specific departments for future improvements .We truly appreciate your business and hope to see you soon.

Reviewed March 4, 2013

I stayed here for a week, due to work in the area - and the fact that I was on a budget. This is a very clean motel - nothing fancy at all. The sheets and towels and room were clean and comfortable. There was a refrigerator and micro in the room. The "breakfast" is simple - cereal, waffles and bread/bagels. The OJ is watered down and the coffee cream is powdered. But, there is a Target next door, so I went shopping (I bought half&half and "life" foods). Restaurants within walking distance (a Starbucks down the street). I will stay here again because staff was pleasant, shuttle to the airport was always on time, and housekeeping always did the job properly. I was on the 2nd floor and therefore heard walking noise above. That will be fixed the next time ... I'll get a 3rd floor room.

Room Tip: Book the top floor
1  Thank LGA13

Dear Guest LGA 13,
Thank you for taking a time to write a review regarding your recent stay at Microtel Inn and Suites, Pittsburgh. We offer wonderful amenities, great location, and friendly staff. It is our goal to ensure that when you leave our hotel, that you will remember us for every return visit. On your next visit if you are disturbed with any sound or have any problems , please notify our front desk immediately, so that we will take care of it right away. We truly appreciate your business. We look forward seeing you soon .

General Manager.

Reviewed March 2, 2013

The room was very noisy and I was not able to sleep well. There was an alarm going off and some motor that made a lot of noise. I should have called the front desk so I fault myself for not complaining. The management was attentive and responsive and I should not have waited until morning. Other than that, the room was nice, and the breakfast was adequate. I love the location.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Jerry B

Dear Guest Jerry B,
Thank you for choosing Microtel Inn and Suites , Pittsbugh. I am truly disappointed to hear about the difficulty you experienced during your sleep. Our Front desk is open 24 hrs in any of our guest needs, Please assure to contact immediately f you experience any problem on your next visit..
I hope that you will allow us another opportunity in the future to demonstrate the high level of service that our guests have come to expect from Microtel Inn and Suites, Pittsburgh.

Reviewed March 1, 2013

Could have been worse. Very small eating area with things laid out in ways that were not ergonomic. At semi busy times people constantly in each other's way. Beds were NOT very comfy, but I have slept on worse. Staff was nice. Things decently clean. Bathroom was not as good as one would have hoped.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Nic2013 F

Dear guest NIC2013F,
Thank you for taking a time to write a review regarding your recent stay at Microtel Inn and Suites, Pittsburgh. We apologize that you experienced a problem during your stay. feedback such as yours helps us for future improvements . please accept our sincerest apologies that you experienced a problem. We hope to see you again.

Warm Regards,
Hiren Patel

Also consider these accommodations in or near Pittsburgh
Sleep Inn & Suites Pittsburgh
#53 of 71 in Pittsburgh
Coraopolis
Candlewood Suites - Pittsburgh Airport
Comfort Suites
#5 of 11 in Coraopolis

Been to Econolodge Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!