“Nice place .”

Ranked #62 of 68 Hotels in Pittsburgh
LANGELOTH
“Nice place .”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 28, 2013

I have stayed at Microtel for weather related situations for years. Things have improved. there are alot of hotels in the area to stay at , I always go back to the Microtel. The only thing I think needs improvement is the snow removal at the entrance to the Inn. I understand that its hard to keep it clean when it continues to snow but try to shovel or sweep it off at the entrance area about once an hour. Also the earn free stays should be automatically applied to people who stay more than once or twice a year.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

microtelpit, General Manager at Econolodge Inn & Suites, responded to this review, February 1, 2013
Dear Guest Kimberly W,
Thank you very much for taking a time to write a wonderful reviews regarding your recent stay at Microtel Inn and Suites, Pittsburgh. I apologize that the snow was not removed on the side entrance at that time, I have passed this comments to the specefic de[partment, and will be more careful in future. Regarding the free stay , I encourage you to sign in for wyndham reward program , in which you earn points on your each stay and after you get free night stay plus gifts of your choice. you can call wyndham directly for that , or on your next visit at any wyndham hotel , you can ask the front desk clerk about reward sign up . Its very simple process.

I would like to thank again for choosing Microtel Inn and Suites, Pittsburgh..We look forward to see you soon.

Hiren Patel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
A TripAdvisor Member
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 16, 2013

I did appreciate that we asked for a late check-out and it was given to us at no extra charge. THANK YOU! Love your location, too.

The rooms could use an air quality fix. Our room did not smell well, but we got used to it. I'm not sure if that's good or bad.

The staff, unfortunately, is way less than friendly. They could use a pick-me-up; smile sometime!!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

1 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
microtelpit, General Manager at Econolodge Inn & Suites, responded to this review, January 22, 2013
Dear Guest ,
Thank you very much for taking time to write a review regarding your recent stay at Microtel Inn and Suites, Pittsburgh . I am deeply sorry that we fall below your expectation. Your comments has been already passed to the maintenance department and the staff has been now retrained for better customer service. Please accept my apologies regarding this and give us chance to show again how great we are in future.

Best Regards,
Hiren Patel
Travelers also viewed these Pittsburgh hotels
Coraopolis
Sleep Inn & Suites Pittsburgh
Sleep Inn & Suites Pittsburgh
#57 of 68 in Pittsburgh
Coraopolis
Candlewood Suites - Pittsburgh Airport

Been to Econolodge Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Econolodge Inn & Suites

Property: Econolodge Inn & Suites
Address: 900 Chauvet Dr, Pittsburgh, PA 15275-1046
Location: United States > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh
Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Shuttle Bus service Suites Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #62 of 68 Hotels in Pittsburgh
Hotel Class:2 star — Econolodge Inn & Suites 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Choice Hotels, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Econolodge Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Microtel Inn And Suites Pittsburgh Airport