Comfort Inn & Suites Pittsburgh Allegheny Valley
$134
  • Pool
SpringHill Suites Pittsburgh North Shore(Pittsburgh)(Great Value!)
$169
$144
$149
$127
$147
$134
  • Pool
Residence Inn Pittsburgh North Shore(Pittsburgh)(Great Value!)
$107
  • Breakfast included
Omni William Penn Hotel(Pittsburgh)
$204
$186
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
$161
$144
Hyatt Place Pittsburgh-North Shore(Pittsburgh)(Great Value!)
Hyatt.com
$209
$188
Kimpton
  • Restaurant
$119
All reviewsroom was cleanindoor poolyogurtquiet areapa turnpikerefrigerator and microwavefree breakfastbreakfast areaadjoining roomsthis past weekendhot breakfastgreat place to stayeasy accesswould stay againhousekeeping staffshuttle servicepnc park
Reviewed January 20, 2013

Not bad but not great either. Easy to find off the highway. Many businesses at this exit but this is the only hotel option for this freeway exit.
Is relatively clean, except for the dead bug that was adhered and stuck to the window curtain. Yikes! Where is maid's attention to detail?
Best part of the room was the great water pressure from the shower head. Hot shower felt great!
Hard to navigate the hallway in the morning as it is full of chattering maids and maid carts. They are not too friendly either.
Breakfast was standard continental swill that will get you going or heaving in the morning.
They do have a nice bar and decent workout facility - BUT no weights! Hmmmm.
Strange - there seems to be no easy wheel-chair access to the front entrance. Two sets of stairs must be negotiated.
Would only stay here if there was no ther choice in the area - and sadly, there is no other choice.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank JimB_Traveler
agmridc, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Pittsburgh Allegheny Valley, responded to this reviewResponded January 22, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent stay at our Comfort Inn & Suites. We have addressed the issues you indicated in your response and hope this will not be a problem in the future. We do have a elevator located in the hotel located between the pool and the fitness room, we had this installed in May of 2012, also we do have a universal weight machine in our fitness room. Again thank you for the feedback and hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed December 17, 2012

Excellent the rooms where done beautiful front desk very helpfull I would stay at the comfort inn any time I needed to and the breakfast is nice touch the rooms where spotless I don't stay in hotels much but when I do I want to stay somewhere that feels like home and the comfort inn that I stayed at made me feel welcomed and would stay there any time I needed to travel I would recommend the comfort inn to friends and family also overall I give a five star quality thank you for a pleasant stay

• Stayed: December 2012
1  Thank Bigtomat
agmridc, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Pittsburgh Allegheny Valley, responded to this reviewResponded December 18, 2012

Thank you very much for taking the time to let us know about your stay at our Comfort Inn. Your satisfaction is our number one goal and are very pleased you enjoyed your stay here, and do appreciate the kind words you expressed. Again thank you and we look forward to seeing you again in the future. We do appreciate your business

Reviewed December 8, 2012

Very well maintained and upto date property. it was formally a Holiday Inn, that is why it is above the Comfort Inn shandards. From checking in to checking out, every aspect of our stay was great. Large suites type room, comfortable bed, great furniture, new carpeting, flat screen tv and on top, lovely breakfast. Better than any 4 star hotel.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank FallsViewNY
Reviewed November 24, 2012

We stayed one night for a visit to Fox Chapel. We stayed at this motel 2 years ago for a similar trip to Fox Chapel. Two years ago, the motel was "sketchy". The reviews I read this year on Tripadvisor made me very anxious, so I had my Fox Chapel relatives check it out first. This place has been TOTALLY renovated. The public areas and facilities were excellent. The rooms were motel excellent. The breakfast was just fine. For $100/night, we had no complaints and only compliments.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Jerry042
agmridc, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Pittsburgh Allegheny Valley, responded to this reviewResponded November 26, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments regarding your stay at our Comfort Inn. We are happy to see you enjoyed your stay and thank you for the kind words you expressed. The place has for sure changed a lot for the better. Myself and the staff are really excited about the changes. Again thank you and we do appreciate your business

Reviewed November 8, 2012

I live in SE Ohio along the beautiful Ohio River and work for Gallia-Meigs Community Action Agency. My job is transporting non-emergency medical patients to doctor appointments.
Anyway, last week I was assigned a trip to UPMC with a lady with extremely progressed Parkinson's Disease. The lady had just lost her only son to pneumonia the week before and was pretty stressed financially, as well as emotionally. The entire staff at this beautiful oasis was wonderful to us. The rooms were immaculate and beautifully furnished. The breakfast was one of the best run with an awesome array of tasty foods. The lounge and food was a real treat also. It may very well be the last time that sweet old lady ever "gets a night out on the town". She had a ball! Thank you for making such a good memory for us! We'll be back!!!!

Room Tip: Rooms were spacious and easily accessed with wheelchair. Several convenient entrances to access rooms. The layout makes everything convenient and noise was never an issue. THe management team made this a wonderful experience in every possible way. Thank you!
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business