Comfort Inn & Suites Pittsburgh Allegheny Valley
SpringHill Suites Pittsburgh North Shore(Pittsburgh)(Great Value!)
$229
  • Pool
$204
$183
  • Pool
Residence Inn Pittsburgh North Shore(Pittsburgh)(Great Value!)
$107
$254
$159
  • Restaurant
Omni William Penn Hotel(Pittsburgh)(Great Value!)
$174
$144
$112
$108
Doubletree.com
Hyatt Place Pittsburgh-North Shore(Pittsburgh)(Great Value!)
$163
$142
Hyatt.com
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsroom was cleanindoor poolyogurtquiet areapa turnpikerefrigerator and microwavefree breakfastbreakfast areaadjoining roomsthis past weekendhot breakfastgreat place to stayeasy accesswould stay againhousekeeping staffshuttle servicepnc park
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 10, 2012

I just stayed here while visiting family overnight. It was clean, quiet, bed was comfy, had a fridge and microwave (I didn't use either, didn't realize they had them)...bathroom clean, shower good...it was a very nice place and didn't break my budget either. Close enough to where I needed to be.
The breakfast was not as good as I thought it would be. Stay away from the egg omelettes with the cheese whiz inside.. the bacon was so thin it was transparent...but there were other selections such as bagels, muffins, toast, make your own waffle, yogurt and fresh fruit. Just don't eat what is made there, you will be disappointed. Coffee is good...they have flavored creamer (a plus for me!).
Overall, a nice experience and I will be staying here in Oct when I am back in the area.

Room Tip: We had a room in the back away from the Rt 28 noise. It was quiet there.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed September 6, 2012

We were pleased with our stay here. It's not the most luxurious hotel in the world, but for the price (I think we paid ~$105 total) it was a good value and good price for the Pittsburgh area. The room was quiet, they had a nice pool, and the breakfast (which we didn't eat) was extensive.
The rooms were clean and have been updated recently with new carpet, flat screen TVs, bathroom stuff, etc.
The staff were friendly and helpful, which goes a long way in my book. We requested a crib, and it was delivered to us within minutes by a housekeeper, who then went the extra mile to offer to get us extra sheets/blankets for the crib. She tried to refuse a tip upon her return.
I would stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed September 3, 2012

My recent stay at this property while on a businjess trip to Pittsburgh was plesant. The rooms are large and have been recently remodeled, the bathrooms are tile and the sink tops are granite, very nice. The breakfast was hot and enjoyable. The staff is well trained, friendly and helpful. Good value for the dollar. I will use this property again when in the area.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed August 24, 2012

I was pleasantly surprised by this hotel. I had expected a traditional 'value' hotel which are characteristic of the comfort inn brand. However, despite being an older building (I believe this used to be a holiday inn), the entire inside was remodeled. The rooms were more than comfortable with a decent amenities (flat screen, good size fridge/freezer, etc.). I was also happy with the size of the room. This was definitely not your traditional comfort inn.

My kids also enjoyed the well kept indoor pool (despite it being just a tad cool). One point to note is the pool depth is over 3 foot at the entrance (steps) and quickly goes to 4 feet within a few steps. This proved to be a challenge for my youngest who is only 42 inches tall. She really couldn't play anywhere except for shallow end of the pool and had to stay within an arms length away from the wall as it would quickly be above her head. The pool goes as deep as 9.5 feet which is unusual for a hotel pool.

I was also amazed that there was actually a lounge (aka. bar) in the hotel. I never saw the bar crowded, but it was nicer than many lounges/bars I have been at in more expensive hotels.

Finally, you couldn't beat the price for the area. Most other hotels in the area in the mid $150's and the cheaper hotels are absolute dumps. This hotel is in a great location with easy access.

Overall...very happy with this hotel and unless you need to stay downtown for $200+ per night, this is a great deal.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Ahhnutz
Reviewed August 23, 2012

Couldnt have been more suprised or more pleased with this property.
Convenient location for my business trip. Staff friendly and very helpful.
Workout facility great. Rooms clean and very modern. Lots of restaurants within 15 minutes
Tremendous value - highly recommend!

Room Tip: If you are a light sleeper ask for a room omn the parking lot side
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business