Hampton Inn Pittsburgh Greentree
$149
$127
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $141/night.

$118
  • Pool
$132
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $162/night.

$174
$169
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $196/night.

Omni William Penn Hotel(Pittsburgh)
$173
$161
  • Room Service
$124
Hyatt.com
$119
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $149/night.

$119
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of $167/night.

$99
Doubletree.com
$135
$125
Priceline
  • Pool
1,178 results
All reviewsshuttle servicefree shuttleroom was cleancomplimentary breakfastoutdoor poolpirates gamegreat place to stayclose to downtownoatmealwould stay here againthe breakfast areaminute drivefront desk staffstation squarenice stayheinz fieldpnc park
Reviewed October 7, 2013

This hotel was extremely comfortable for business travel. Rooms were pristine and well arranged. The quality of breakfast and amenities was good. The location was very convenient to downtown Pittsburgh, allowing us to conduct business without the higher cost of a hotel in the heart of downtown.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Greentree_Manager, Manager at Hampton Inn Pittsburgh Greentree, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2013

Susan P,
I am glad that our hotel was able to offer you a comfortable stay at a great value! I hope you will stay with us the next time your business brings you to Pittsburgh!

Reviewed October 4, 2013

College Football weekend. Staff was very accommodating and shuttle to downtown area by stadiums great. TV connection not as good. Very clean . Safe , well lit area. Would stay there again and recommend to friends.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends

Beverlie B,
It is great to hear that you would stay with us again! I hope you enjoyed the football game you were in town for. We did have the issue with our cable equipment fixed, so the next time you stay with us you will not encounter the same issue. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed October 3, 2013

Front
Desk personnel were extremely rude. Would not honor any Corporate Discounts, AAA, or AARP and did not even acknowledge I was a Diamond Member of the Hilton Group.
Rooms were nasty. Also morning personnel came in and ate breakfast in front of guest. Both were very rude and I would never recommend this hotel to anyone. No restaurants nearby.

Afternoon personnel after 330PM were nice and helpful, but I would still never recommend this place to anyone.

Room Tip: Stay at the Hilton Doubletree a few blocks away if you have to stay at all.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank JEB985

JEB985,
I am sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your stay with us. Our discounted rates like AAA and AARP are subject to availability and I am sorry if one was not available the night you stayed with us. I am also sorry to hear that your room was “nasty”. I hope you reported the issue so we can make sure it was addressed. Thank you for sharing your thoughts.

Reviewed September 28, 2013

water wouldnt drain in sink or shower had to prop something under stoppers to drain beds were to stiff had hard time sleeping way out of the way of things felt like i was in the woods for the price way to much money we paid never stay there again, good resturants were way out of the way

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Kenneth I
Greentree_Manager, Manager at Hampton Inn Pittsburgh Greentree, responded to this reviewResponded September 29, 2013

Kenneth I,
I am sorry to hear that you did not find the beds comfortable. That is not the usual feedback that we hear regarding the comfort of the beds and I would like to know which room you slept in so we can have the mattresses changed if needed. I also hope that you reported the maintenance issue regarding the tub and sink drain so that was fixed before it could affect another guest. Please contact the hotel directly so we can ensure all the issues have been resolved.

Reviewed September 26, 2013

This was my second time staying at this Hampton Inn in Pittsburgh/Greentree. I found it as before very accommodating. The ease of making reservations by telephone was better then doing it online.The person at the front desk was very helpful and also gave us a nice room rate for our stay. The rooms were very comfortable and clean. The breakfast that was served that morning was excellent. Better then you would get at some restaurants. The shuttle service and the shuttle driver (Doug) was wonderful. He got us into Pittsburgh with no delays and picked us up at the time he said he would and got us back to our room safely after the event. Great place to stay and shuttle service while in the Pittsburgh area.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Danny214

Danny214,
Thank you for staying with us again! I know you have many choices in the Pittsburgh area and I am so glad you returned to the Hampton Inn Greentree. Our breakfast hostess and van drivers work really hard to make our guest’s comfortable. I am glad that you noticed their efforts! We hope to see you again soon!