Hampton Inn Pittsburgh Greentree
Motel 6 Pittsburgh(Pittsburgh)
  • Breakfast included
  • Restaurant
1,164 results
All reviewsshuttle servicefree shuttleroom was cleanoutdoor poolcomplimentary breakfastpirates gameclose to downtowngreat place to stayoatmealwould stay here againthe breakfast areaminute drivefront desk staffstation squarenice stayheinz fieldpnc park
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 13, 2012

Stayed here for one night and wish I was able to stay longer. The room was spacious, comfortable, clean and nice. The service was phenomenal! On the checkout day my brother had an interview so he had the car...I wanted to get lunch somewhere nearby and asked if i could walk anywhere. There were plenty of places within walking distance but the kind shuttle driver offered to drop me off and pick me up wherever I wanted to go. And I didn't even have to ask. Great place, thank you Hampton Inn...i will be returning!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Greentree_Manager, Manager at Hampton Inn Pittsburgh Greentree, responded to this reviewResponded October 19, 2012

Noworries171,
I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us! Our shuttle drivers are always looking for ways to help out our guests. I am glad he was able to assist you! We look forward to seeing you again, and we hope your brother’s interview went well!

Reviewed October 4, 2012

My wife and I recently stayed here for a weekend. This place is top notch and the service was impeccable! From the staff, breakfast, shuttle and amenities, we would recommend this to anyone. From the no-hitter Friday to us leaving Sunday, Hampton Inn Greetree made us feel welcomed!

Room Tip: Try to get a room towards the end.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Greentree_Manager, Manager at Hampton Inn Pittsburgh Greentree, responded to this reviewResponded October 12, 2012

Travelinggolfer_1,
I am so glad to hear that you and your wife enjoyed your stay with us, and were able to take advantage of our hot breakfast and shuttle service to the Pirates game! We hope you will stay with us again if your travels bring you back to Pittsburgh! Thank you for staying with us!

Reviewed September 23, 2012

Stayed at this hotel for 2 nights while in town for a recent Steelers game. The staff here was very kind and helpful. That includes the shuttle staff that will drop off and pick you up pretty much anywhere and anytime you would like. One driver, Ron or Don I think (retired firefighter) was very knowledgable about the city and recommended some good restaurants. The hotel was clean as most are and they had a managers dinner one night with chili, free beer and soft drinks. Although we had just eaten, still a nice touch. If you are looking for a nice hotel outside downtown Pittsburgh for a Steelers or Pirates game (they are right beside each other) at a cheaper rate than downtoen, I really like this choice. Enjoy.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Greentree_Manager, Manager at Hampton Inn Pittsburgh Greentree, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2012

Dakotan,
Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We want all of our guests to enjoy clean and comfortable rooms, and friendly service. I will make sure Ron is aware of your positive feedback! I hope to see you again the next time you are in town.

Reviewed September 18, 2012

My husband and I stayed here for 4 nights. When we arrived we were told that the price had gone up. I explained that we were never notified of the price change. The front desk manager did not make us pay the increased price b/c we were not notified. To be honest, I was disappointed that "they" tried to raise the price on us. But happy that we were not charged the higher price. When we went to our room, the floor by the a/c was wet. We were both exhausted and decided we would wait until the next morning to notify the staff.
We did tell the staff and they said it would be fixed.
Friday night we went to a Pirate game. We took the shuttle. The gentleman driving the shuttle was very nice and explained the sights on our way to the park. The shuttle is to stop at 9pm, but since the game wasn't over until late, he did stay on and brought everyone back to the hotel. Thanks for staying late!
Saturday we noticed that on top of our a/c was a big pool of water and the floor was wet. So I told the front desk again about the problem. By the time we got back to the room, it was cleaned up.
Overall, this is a very clean and nice hotel. I did use the pool on Friday which was relaxing. If we were going to a Pirate game, I would probably stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple

Kimol,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am sorry that there was an issue with your A/C unit. I hope maintenance was able to address the issue in a timely manner, and the issue did not affect the rest of your stay. I am glad that you were able to utilize our shuttle service to get to and from the Pirates game.

Reviewed September 18, 2012

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com