Hampton Inn Pittsburgh Greentree
SpringHill Suites Pittsburgh North Shore(Pittsburgh)(Great Value!)
$169
$144
$149
$127
$125
  • Pool
Omni William Penn Hotel(Pittsburgh)
$200
$169
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
$140
$134
  • Pool
Residence Inn Pittsburgh North Shore(Pittsburgh)(Great Value!)
$107
$228
$188
Kimpton
  • Restaurant
$164
$131
$119
Hyatt Place Pittsburgh-North Shore(Pittsburgh)(Great Value!)
$119
Hyatt.com
1,170 results
All reviewsshuttle servicefree shuttleroom was cleanoutdoor poolcomplimentary breakfastpirates gameclose to downtowngreat place to stayoatmealwould stay here againthe breakfast areaminute drivefront desk staffstation squarenice stayheinz fieldpnc park
Reviewed August 23, 2012

I love Hampton Inns and Greentree was no exception. Very warm staff. They have a shuttle bus to take you to almost everywhere downtown Pittsburgh. "Alan" was a wonderful driver and it was so nice to leave the car back at the hotel. The rooms were clean and had free WIFI. Breakfast was great and a lot to choose from. The coffee bar was open all day. Would stay here again. Less expensive than the downtown Hampton Inn but you are really close enough to do what you want to (plus take that shuttle!!)

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Karen M
Greentree_Manager, Manager at Hampton Inn Pittsburgh Greentree, responded to this reviewResponded August 26, 2012

Karen M,
Thank you for sharing your experience with us! I am so glad to hear that you took advantage of our shuttle. I will make sure I pass your thanks on to Allan the shuttle driver as well. We want to offer all of our guests clean and comfortable rooms, and friendly service at a great value. Thank you for staying with us!

Reviewed August 22, 2012

The rooms were very quiet and the bed was very soft. Two nights I was there they had the managers welcome which was very nice. The shuttle service was amazing- for this reason alone I would stay at this hotel over and over again. The staff was always amazing no matter what time of day or how full the lobby was. Breakfast was packed but they had plenty of food and kept everything full.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Eiffel82

Joelle A,
I am so glad that you enjoyed the shuttle service and manager’s reception. We want every guest to feel they received a great value and friendly service while staying with us. Thanks for sharing your experience with us!

Reviewed August 21, 2012

My husband I stayed at the Hampton Inn Green Tree when we visited Pittsburgh because I cross-checked a deal on hotels.com with reviews on TripAdvisor. We were very happy with our choice for many reasons.

1) Great hospitality. The staff was excellent. They not only checked us in early, but they were very friendly and answered all of our questions about the area. They are so well-prepared for visitors they had pre-printed restaurant guides and pre-printed direction cards for movie theaters, neighborhoods in Pittsburgh, landmarks, etc. There is also a 24 hour coffee/tea/hot chocolate bar that is kept spotless. The hard candies in the glass jar on the front desk was a nice touch, too.

2) The rooms were great. For $101/night, I wasn't sure what we would get, but it was nice. It was clearly recently remodeled with new furniture, new fixtures in the bathroom, a minifridge, plenty of outlets, a love seat with 2 ottomen (ottomans??? Never had to make that plural before!), a space-saving rolling desk, a lapdesk, flatscreen TV with HBO and a very comfy bed.

3) Convenience. One of the reasons we chose this hotel was because of the shuttle service. It runs frequently and to the parts of the city most people want to see. My husband and I ended up driving around the city rather than taking the shuttle due to weather and the eclectic things we wanted to see and do, but it was nice knowing it was there. It's also in a great location - close to everything you'd want to do.

4) Breakfast buffet wasn't bad at all. I wasn't sure what to expect, but it there was something for everyone. Hot dishes, cold dishes, something for everyone. it's not breakfast at a 5 star restaurant, but it will get your day started off on a fully tummy.

My only quibble is the doors let a lot of sound through at times. We could hear a lot of talking in the hallway. Also, we had a room that adjoined the one next door; although we obviously kept the door closed and locked, we could still hear the conversations sometimes.

I wold definitely stay here again! Great job, Hampton Inn Green Tree!!!

Room Tip: People traveling with animals usually stay on the first floor, so keep that in mind when you are requesting your room.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Heedybeedy
Greentree_Manager, Manager at Hampton Inn Pittsburgh Greentree, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2012

Heedybeedy,
Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us! I am so glad that you enjoyed your time with us! I want every guest to leave as satisfied as you were. I look forward you seeing you again soon!

Reviewed August 20, 2012

Friendly staff, comfortable beds, clean roads. Close to freeway, but rooms were not noisy. We had to travel quite a distance for an evening meal. Breakfast at the hotel was very busy, we had to sit on the reception sofas.

Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Penny E

Penny E,
Thank you for sharing your experience at the Hampton Inn Greentree with us! We want all of our guest to enjoy clean, comfortable rooms and friendly service. I am glad we were able to deliver! We are in the process of preparing for a lobby renovation that will add seating to accommodate those busy mornings. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed August 9, 2012

Great Hampton Inn. Location is close to interstate, and within short driving distance to resturants, shopping, and downtown. No resturants or shopping within walking distance. Very nice pool area for. Rooms are very clean and updated. Free WIFI, is a plus. Breakfast was very good. Nice staff.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank AD_Hale4
Greentree_Manager, Manager at Hampton Inn Pittsburgh Greentree, responded to this reviewResponded August 10, 2012

AD_Hale4,
Thanks for choosing the Hampton Inn Greentree for your visit to Pittsburgh! I am glad that you liked the location of our hotel, and enjoyed a clean and comfortable room while you were here. We hope to see you again soon!