“great fine in airport setting”
Review of Olive Press

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Olive Press
Reserve with OpenTable
Olive Press is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #976 of 2,167 Restaurants in Pittsburgh
Cuisines: Greek
Neighborhood: Coraopolis
Neighborhood: Coraopolis
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“great fine in airport setting”
Reviewed October 1, 2013

I'm so surprised by how good the food is at this airport hotel restaurant. you would not be let down to have a business dinner here.

Visited March 2013

Las Vegas, Nevada
“Yummy but pricey”
Reviewed July 15, 2013

Breakfast offered a buffet that was fresh and offered lots of variety. Waitress was very attentive and helpful. Food was a bit pricey.

Visited July 2013
West Virginia
“Excellent dinner”
Reviewed June 18, 2013

We had dinner at the Olive Press, just walked in, no reservation necessary. I had Spinach Salad, with bacon, eggs, and apples. My husband had Pasta Orecchietti with scallops, mushrooms and kale. Both were delicious service was good.

• Visited June 2013
Meadville, PA
“Good Meal with Great Service”
Reviewed May 15, 2013

We were spending the night at the Hyatt and enjoyed our dinner at the Olive Press. The service was excellent. I enjoyed the pork chop that the waiter recommended. I'll eat there again.

• Visited May 2013
Toronto, Canada
“Excellent food!”
Reviewed March 29, 2013

The service was excellent. It was busy but we didn't have to wait very long for our food. There wasn't anything that interested me on the dinner menu (I just wanted something simple) so the waitress brought me a different menu. My daughter chose from the children's menu which had several very good choices other than the standard nuggets. She had spaghetti and meatballs, which she enjoyed. I had the best burger I have ever had! I thought the prices were reasonable.

• Visited March 2013