“Excellent food!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Got a photo?
Add it.
Olive Press
Reserve with OpenTable
Olive Press is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1,084 of 2,141 Restaurants in Pittsburgh
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Coraopolis
Toronto, Canada
“Excellent food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 29, 2013

The service was excellent. It was busy but we didn't have to wait very long for our food. There wasn't anything that interested me on the dinner menu (I just wanted something simple) so the waitress brought me a different menu. My daughter chose from the children's menu which had several very good choices other than the standard nuggets. She had spaghetti and meatballs, which she enjoyed. I had the best burger I have ever had! I thought the prices were reasonable.

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Honolulu, Hawaii
“You Have to try the Pittsburgh Steak Salad”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 23, 2012

The Pittsburgh Staek Salad is a really big portion, but taste so good, that you will not stop eating until it is all gone. The breakfast price is a little high, but the same as all hotels, but it's worth it.

Visited August 2012