“Great place for Italian Cuisine”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Silvioni's Restaurant
Ranked #1,016 of 2,173 Restaurants in Pittsburgh
Cuisines: Italian
Woodstock, Georgia
“Great place for Italian Cuisine”
Reviewed September 24, 2012

Whenever my husband and I are in the area - we usually plan a trip to Silvioni's. The restaurant is quite casual - but the food is extremely good and the service is excellent. Our last visit was no exception.

They offer a stuffed eggplant entree that is very difficult to pass up - and we seldom do... However, my in-laws joined us for dinner on our last visit and they each had different shrimp entrees that they literally raved about.

They have a sensible wine list with reasonably priced wines. We had a small carafe of the House Chianti for $13.50. There is a relatively large bar adjacent to the dining area and offer a full array of beer and liquor to diners and bar patrons.

I don't think it would be my first choice for that very special occasion - but it's a great choice for those nights where you want some REALLY GOOD Italian food.

• Visited September 2012

Bangor
“Decent food but limited menu”
Reviewed May 2, 2012

During my first trip to Pittsburgh last month I stopped here for dinner. I was a little disappointed that the menu wasn't bigger but the food was above average and reasonably priced.

• Visited April 2012
Manchester, Missouri
“Great lunch spot”
Reviewed August 3, 2011

For many years have used this neighborhood bar for lunch with clients. Food is consistently good with a friendly environment. Every day specials have always been interesting.

• Visited November 2010