“Juice glasses for your BYOB.”

Sarafino's Pasta & Pizza
Ranked #108 of 2,195 Restaurants in Pittsburgh
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 22, 2014 via mobile

Small quaint restaurant that has a BYOB policy. It use to be a great place to go but they did away with all of their wine glasses. Now you take your wine .. pay a cork fee.. and get a tiny juice glass.. how awful for a great wine. The food is average and the service is OK. It is an old building and could use a good cleaning. For a Average night out take your 2 buck chuck or your own wine glass.. Cheers

1  Thank travelgirl105

Reviewed May 18, 2014

Best greens and beans in the city! Daily specials are always a good deal. You may have to wait for a table but it is well worth it. BYOB.

Reviewed May 13, 2014

I have gone here many times - their food is all made fresh daily - no matter what I've gotten (pasta, fish, beans and greens), it has been wonderful! The inside is very small, but there is seating outside in nice weather. It is BYOB which is nice. My favorite is the roasted red pepper sauce on their pasta. They have daily specials as well. This is a family-run business, nothing fancy - which is just how we like it!

1  Thank jpasta1
Reviewed April 20, 2014 via mobile

Seriously. The greens and beans are just that good. Order them with some creamy polenta, and your life will be complete. But I warn you... You will crave those greens and beans regularly!

1  Thank Dajecot
Reviewed April 18, 2014

Oh where to even begin? I always read wonderful reviews about this place so we decided to give it a try this week, unfortunately a can't even give this place anything above a half of star. We walked in and were surprised by the atmosphere it was not quite what we expected white paper over top of the black tablecloths kind of tacky to say the least. We were seated promptly will give them that much. Our server was a miserable older woman and anytime we needed anything we felt as though it was a problem that we were taking time away from her conversation with the other girls. When the food came out I was beyond disappointed it was tasteless and cold. I am not even sure how my pasta was cold but my sauce was lukewarm. Didn't even waste my time complaining wasn't worth it. Last but not least don't try to find or use the bathroom they are upstairs through a hallway that smells aweful. If the food doesn't make you wanna throw up the walk to the bathroom will. And if you decide you still want to eat there do yourself a favor and do not by any means look into the kitchen that is open its better off not knowing where your food came from.

1  Thank melissa7801