All reviews social hour valet parking full size fridge heinz history center complimentary breakfast shuttle service fire pit breakfast staff walk in shower perfect location free shuttle mile radius great place to stay convention center awesome hotel walking distance hotel shuttle
Reviewed September 11, 2018

Whoever hires the employees at this hotel does an exceptional job. Each and every one strives to make your stay special. We will definitely use this hotel again the next time we are in Pittsburgh and will be recommending it to others

• Stayed: September 2018, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Pittsburgh Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2018

Dear Joyce M,

We are so appreciative of your kind review and recommendation. It is rewarding to know that you enjoyed our exceptional staff. Please visit us upon your return to the area.

Best,

Reviewed September 10, 2018 via mobile

Some girlfriends and I spent the night at this beautiful hotel while visiting the city. The rooms were very clean, spacious, well-kept, and smelled wonderful! Our particular suite had a stunning view of the city of Pittsburgh which I included in my review.
The staff was very friendly and helpful - pointing us in the direction of a delicious restaurant within walking distance. The lobby is lots of fun with a shuffleboard and pool table - and the outside lounge area was the perfect place for our group to laugh, drink, and enjoy the evening.
The breakfast buffet was THE best I have had at any hotel stay: waffles, french toast, toast, bagels, scrambled eggs, bacon, fruit salad, muffins…you name it, they had it.
We had an amazing time, and I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone! A+ review!!

Stayed: September 2018, traveled with friends
1  Thank Andrea W
Reviewed September 10, 2018

This is by far one of the best hotels I have ever stayed at! Absolutely beautiful views and the cleanliness is off the charts! The staff was wonderful and very accommodating. Breakfast was wonderful....lots to pick from! I will definitely use this as my go to hotel when I'm in the Pittsburgh area time and time again!

• Stayed: September 2018, traveled with friends
1  Thank Pioneer10449
Reviewed September 2, 2018

I had a business trip, and this location was awesome for me — both close to office facilities, and to downtown. Rooms are nice, staff was friendly and helpful. Complimentary breakfast exceed expectations for regular continental breakfast in a hotel, so I didn't have a chance to explore breakfast options around.

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Pittsburgh Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2018

Dear Oleg G,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. I’m pleased to hear our nice room, friendly staff and convenient location made for an enjoyable stay for your business trip. We appreciate your recommendation and look forward to a return trip.

Best,

Reviewed September 1, 2018

Very disappointed with our stay. I don't think the bathroom in our room had been cleaned in a month. Mold everywhere (see pictures) and hair stuck to the wall. It looked nice on the outside, but I definitely would not recommend this hotel.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank JanetP803
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Pittsburgh Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded September 2, 2018

Dear JanetP803,

We sincerely regret your experience. This is definitely not up to our standards. I have taken note and wish to thank you for all your valuable comments regarding the cleanliness of the room. Your feedback is of great importance to us and allows us to monitor and improve our service. We hope to have the opportunity to provide you with the flawless experience you've come to expect from Hilton upon your return to the area.