“LOVED IT!!!!!”

The Melting Pot
Ranked #42 of 2,210 Restaurants in Pittsburgh
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Whether you're celebrating a birthday, anniversary, a long overdue date night, or celebrating with a group, The Melting Pot Restaurant is perfect for any occasion. Tailor your visit with a four-course dining experience including cheese fondue, salad, entree and dessert. Or, come by for fondue cheese paired with that perfect glass of wine from our extensive selection. That's not to say, we haven't had more than a few stop by to satisfy that chocolate craving after a movie. Make reservations today, and see what people are talking about. Located in Station Square, we are just across the river from downtown Pittsburgh and easily accessible from anywhere in the Pittsburgh area. With our proximity to other nightlife and attractions, we are a great place dine while in the city.
Reviewed April 6, 2013

So the first time I tried this place, I just fell in love with it. I am very busy and with children. It was nice to sit and RELAX in a nice corner booth with my husband. Every since we visit this place at least 3 times a year Valentines, birthday and anniversary. Those are our special times we spend here at Melting Pot. Sure the price is expensive. But you get your monies worth as me and my husband don't exchange gifts those times we just go to this place. The time flies here but after we take a beautiful walk as we are full with all our food. Taste excellent! Staff wow my goodness! There attitude is beautiful, so so so nice. Restrooms are super clean!!!! Almost forgot to mention that I also attend the charity fundraisers they have there!! I have recommended this place to EVERYONE!!!! Must must try once!!!!!!

1  Thank Maria M

Reviewed April 2, 2013

I know its a chain, but that doesn't mean it cant be good. My fiance and I stopped in on Easter Sunday and had the best meal .Four course experience for each of us - Wisconsin trio and fiesta cheese fondu, the french quarter and land and sea mains, the California salad (sooo good), and a dark chocolate and chambourd desert. We were seated in a beautiful booth for two, full of twinklie lights, and it was just so nice. Our waitress seemed a little inexperienced at times, but did manage to memorize our whole order at one time and was very sweet. Will definitely go again.

Reviewed February 28, 2013

...than any other Melting Pot we've visited. Service was good, if a bit slow. Love the location for its touristy feel, and proximity to the incline.

Reviewed February 27, 2013

This is a fun place to take a group especially teenagers for a birthday party. We did notice they had a great wine and cheese or dessert fondue special for two that many couples were taking advantage of. Would come back again and try that as my favorite part of the meal was the cheese fondue and the dessert fondue. They also offer many deals if you sign up as a member. Make sure to request the back party room.

Reviewed February 14, 2013

If you are wanting to have a fun, interactive dinner, then this would be a good choice. Dipping a variety of items in sauces is always fun. Based on the high prices, I would suggest this restaurant for an every once in a while thing for a date or special event. I, personally, thought the dessert experience was the best part and if I go back, will probably stick to just that without the entree.