“Nice food - good place!”
Review of Le Lyonnais

Le Lyonnais
Reserve with OpenTable
Le Lyonnais is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #123 of 2,222 Restaurants in Pittsburgh
Good for: Bar scene, Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Downtown
Cross street: Tenth St.
Transit: yes
Description: “French comfort food”. These three words may not seem like they belong together but they do here at Le Lyonnais. Our concept is one of simple, affordable, yet delicious dishes inspired by time honored recipes from my hometown of Lyon some of which have been in my family for generations.
Reviewed August 25, 2008

Ate there with a group and we shared the assorted appetizer tray which gave a nice taste of many of the entrees. We had waited to order until we had that and it helped us make our selections. Many of us went with the Mixed Grille and really liked the variety since there were so many good sounding choices. Everyone loved there meals. A nice wine was recommended by our waiter and if went well with several dishes. In summary: nice place for casual but not cheap dining. Very impressed with food, drink and service. I'g definitely go back!

Reviewed August 4, 2008

one of our favorites

Reviewed May 16, 2008

last time I went there I had great time !

Reviewed April 1, 2008

good food and creative chef (Yevs) you will finish a dinner with either a mortgage or at McDonalds

Reviewed March 6, 2008

The ultimate disappointment. We only went here because of a gift certificate and even then it wasn't worth it. First of all, in my opinion more often than not, fusion style places don't work. And the fish that I got was literally as tough as a hockey puck.