“Truly California!”
Review of Le Lyonnais

Le Lyonnais
Reserve with OpenTable
Le Lyonnais is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #118 of 2,173 Restaurants in Pittsburgh
Good for: Business meetings, Large groups, Special occasions, Bar scene, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Downtown
Cross street: Tenth St.
Transit: yes
Description: “French comfort food”. These three words may not seem like they belong together but they do here at Le Lyonnais. Our concept is one of simple, affordable, yet delicious dishes inspired by time honored recipes from my hometown of Lyon some of which have been in my family for generations.
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Truly California!”
Reviewed March 9, 2013

The ambience is top-notich. Beautiful, beautiful restaurant. The food is always great. Happy hour is truly easily affordable. They present their Happy Hour on Saturday as well. My favorite martini ($5 during Happy Hour) is the Orange Blossom Gin Martini. Amazingly refreshing!

Guelph, Canada
“Made me sick!”
Reviewed March 7, 2013 via mobile

The service was excellent, and I appreciated their handy allergen chart. The food was even quite good but 2 of us were sick from the food the next day, so this would be a no-go for me if I'm back in Pittsburgh.

Allentown, Pennsylvania
“Outstanding experience”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

And, that's the opinion of all 5 of us who were having dinner together! The real proof--we were still talking about it the next day. I had to modify the reservation 3 times, and each time they were pleasant and accommodating. Michael was a quite knowledgeable server. We delighted in the wine list, the freshness of the food and the combinations of ingredients. I had the three cheese cannelloni. With the first bite--thought I'd died and gone to heaven: the richness of the flavors, wow!

Santa Monica, California
“Wine, Wine and More Wine”
Reviewed February 8, 2013

Excellent "fusion"(Asian and Mediterranean) cuisine, and a great variety of wines by the glass. Try the Justin Cab.

Visited January 2013
Doylestown, Pennsylvania
“Average”
Reviewed February 3, 2013

Average food at high prices. Our server had attitude, felt rushed. Convenient to hotel, but I would think better available.