“An average experience”

Jerome Bettis' Grille 36
Ranked #36 of 2,225 Restaurants in Pittsburgh
Cuisines: American, Gastropub, Brew Pub
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups, Families with children
Description: Jerome Bettis' Grille 36 is Pittsburgh's premier sports restaurant located in the heart of the North Shore. Featuring many local food selections as well as one of the best local craft beer lists in the city, Jerome's has it all! Great for families, the restaurant can accommodate groups of all sizes and is great for private parties and events. It's also the best place to catch the game and has the best patio in Pittsburgh with a view that must been seen to be believed! See you soon.
Reviewed July 13, 2014

We stopped here with another couple and their child for a bite to eat before a concert. Our visit was around 5pm and the bar was swamped. It took a good while to get our check from one of the bartenders before we left to go out to our table. Drinks were a little high priced for what I'm used to. We had to wait about 25-30 min for a table outside. My burger was good, but came with a very tiny pile of fries. Our waiter was nice. I would go back, but it was nothing amazing.

Reviewed July 10, 2014

This is the first time we've been able to get into this restaurant, usually we go to Pittsburgh for a football game and the place is standing room only; so this summer during the off season we made it a point to stop in and weren't disappointed. We sat at the bar, which I believe is in a football shape, and enjoyed a beer while we perused the menu. Tiffany, the bartender, was excellent, attentive without being obnoxious, and very informative when she explained how the underground trolley worked and how it would work for us. I ordered the mac & cheese and it was to die for, the portion was HUGE, I couldn't finish it all and hated to leave some behind!! Hubby had the fish and chips and he couldn't finish the serving either. He said they were very good and the fish was tasty and not "fishy tasting". We thought the prices were reasonable, too. We would recommend it and hope to go back next time we are there.

Reviewed July 8, 2014

It's 4th of july, and after the fireworks my wife and I wanted to stop in for a drink. We've been here before and thought it was reasonable, but this time was probably our last. We didn't order food, so this is just based on a drink for my wife and I. We ordered 2 glasses if wine (Zinfandel) from the bartender. She came back with 2 CUPS of White Zin, not what we wanted as she didn't tell us she had white and red. So we asked for the red. Well, we see there are actual wine glasses on the bar, but were given 2 dixie type cups of wine. They were about twice the size you get at the dentist that you rinse with! I give her $20 to close it out and receive zero change. I figured she was just a little busy, so I get her attention and ask her how the wine was, she said $10, I said I gave you a twenty, and she's she knows, it's $10 per cup!!!! I supported this bar because it is Bettis' bar, well I'll just have to support what he did for the team, not for his restaurant!

Reviewed July 7, 2014

Fantastic location between Heinz Field and PNC Park along the North Shore of Pittsburgh. Menu includes comfort food, huge steaks, asian-inspired dishes, and unique salads. FIrecracker Shrimp and the Ultimate Mac-n-Cheese are the bomb! Come down here a couple of hours before first pitch of a Pirates' game to fill your belly, then hang out on Federal Street before the gates open. PNC Park has great food choices, but Grille 36 can't be beat!

Reviewed July 6, 2014 via mobile

The place was busy but was well worth it, on the 4th of July. We had the burgers which were one of the best. Plus, the beer selection was large, which I'm always in the mood for trying something new.