“Good lunch spot. Big menu”
Review of Primanti Bros.

Primanti Bros.
Ranked #282 of 2,173 Restaurants in Pittsburgh
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Home of the Almost Famous Sandwich! Half Priced Happy Hour Every Day!
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Good lunch spot. Big menu”
Reviewed May 19, 2013 via mobile

I stop at this location ever now and then for lunch. I'm still of the opinion that the best Primanti sandwich is served at the original location in the Strip-probably because you see them being made right in front of you. My personal favorite is the pastrami w/cheese. As long as the fries are fresh, all Primanti sandwiches are good, no matter the location ( but its an acquired taste, for sure). Greasy, stale fries always ruin them. I like this location because of the cheap pizza slices. 2 slices and a Coke for under 6 bucks makes a good, cheap lunch. The pizza isn't bad either!

Visited April 2013

Ottawa, Ontario Canada
“We had to see what all the excitement was about.”
Reviewed April 2, 2013

Primanti Bros has been features on a number of Food Channel shows, so while in the area we took the opportunity to try them.

We were greeted warmly and ordered fron the famous sandwich menu, and both selections were tasty and large.

The sandwiches are a bit carb-heavy and we are not sure we would do it again, but the place is fun, the food tasty and reasonably priced and it was a good experience.

Great selection of national and local beers.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank BobOttawa
Pasadena, Maryland
“Incredible”
Reviewed April 1, 2013

I was in town and Primanti Brothers was recommended to me. The waiter gave me great ideas on what to eat. I hate coleslaw, he explained how they made it different and how it was better than all the rest. He was right, it was great. The burger and wings were great. Nothing bad to say about it.

• Visited August 2012
Sala, Västmanlands Län, Sweden
“One of my Favorite Locations”
Reviewed March 21, 2013

The food here is just as good as going downtown to have a sandwitch. The atmosphere isn't quite as good as the original location, but they offer some specials the ones in town do not. During penguins games, they have dollar 16 oz drafts and dollar slices of pizza!!!!

• Visited March 2013
“Great for watching sports”
Reviewed February 17, 2013

I saw this place on the travel channel and put it on my "to do" list if I ever found myself in Pittsburgh. We all enjoyed our large sandwiches topped with fries. The price was reasonable when considering the size of the sandwich and the service was great.

Keep in mind that this location is a sports bar and is very loud inside. And they do love their Steelers there so be prepared to be heckled when wearing that Ravens jersey. I had a great time and would recommend it.