I've stayed at this particular hotel a few times, the last time was this past June. I like this place because it is within walking distance to downtown. The place is not only clean but it feels clean.
The staff at the front desk is first rate, they are always welcoming and very friendly. I don't know who does the hiring but who ever it is does a great job at selecting great people.
The hotel is obviously a chain thus the building really doesn't have charm or personality so it takes the staff to make the personality of the place. I would recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn & Suites Pittsburgh-Downtown hotel is centrally located in Pittsburgh's historic Strip District near PNC Park and Heinz Field, within walking distance of the David L. Lawrence Convention Center. Enjoy free parking, free WiFi access, free hot breakfast, and a comfy guest room or suite with a clean and fresh Hampton bed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Priceline, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Pittsburgh - Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Pittsburgh - Downtown
- Hampton Inn & Suites Pittsburgh - Downtown Hotel Pittsburgh
- Hampton Inn Hotel Pittsburgh
- Hampton Inn Pittsburgh
- Pittsburgh Hampton Inn