“Terrific food, great service”
Review of Point Brugge Cafe

Point Brugge Cafe
Ranked #29 of 2,194 Restaurants in Pittsburgh
Cuisines: Belgian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Reviewed March 29, 2014

We've dined at Pointe Brugge twice in the past few months. Both times we were very pleased with the quality of food and service. The burgers are huge and cooked to perfection. The mussells in curry were some of the best we've ever had. My lemonade was like a mojito without the alcohol. Delicious! The atmosphere is casual and the service very professional and friendly. The restaurant is quite small so there can be a significant wait for a table on weekends. But we arrived before 6:00 on a Thursday on both visits and were seated right away. Neighborhood street parking is available but might entail a walk of a block or two. Will definitely return.

1  Thank Juliet K

Reviewed March 19, 2014

My wife and I dined here for Sunday brunch, fittingly after I performed at "Bach Beethoven and Brunch" at Mellon Park in Point Breeze. I had a mimosa and the crab cakes eggs benedict. The crab cakes were full of lump crab meat and delicious! The mimosa was the right combination of orange juice and champagne. My wife had a mimosa and frittata, which she enjoyed as well. Overall a great experience. I would like to try this out for lunch some time!

1  Thank jfdalbey
Reviewed March 5, 2014

Have eaten at Point Brugge Cafe numerous times and I always look forward to going to this quaint and quiet little bristro that you would never new existed in a local neighborhood. If I lived closer would eat there much more often, Great food, great service, great wine and just a great place to go.

Reviewed March 3, 2014 via mobile

Wow. So good. I've lived here for years and never tried this place. So glad I did. Best dinner we have had in so long

1  Thank TravelLady931
Reviewed February 5, 2014

The place was not bad by any means but number 1? I haven't been to any other restaurants in Pitt, so I dunno, but this place was very average. For the price of nearly 30 per main I expect more than frumpily dressed waiters who do not mention specials or items on the menu which are out and let your water glass sit dry. The food was good, not great. Some aspects of the dish were really great, others were just meh. Fries did not seem to be made from scratch, I would not be rushing back but wouldn't mind giving it another try either.

2  Thank Atalanta8