“Loved the oysters”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Singapore, Singapore
“Loved the oysters”
Reviewed December 15, 2013

Was a party of 4 for dinner. I was told that there are 2 branches - so we went to the one slightly out of town. The place was busy even for the middle of the week. Had oysters, and enjoyed it loads. Recommended.

Visited October 2013

Fort Worth, Texas
“Cozy Spot”
Reviewed December 11, 2013

Visited with a group of 7 on a cold December night. Service & food were great. There really isn't any atmosphere per se, it's a small neighborhood spot. Would definitely return. Parking is in a residential area. Would recommend the owners increase the table lighting - we all had difficulty reading the menus in the dim light.

• Visited December 2013
Sewickley, Pennsylvania
“Wish this was in my neighborhood”
Reviewed November 24, 2013

Point Brugge is the consummate joint: comfortable, intimate, limited menu, great beers and a friendly staff. While there are plenty of things to enjoy, the Moules Frittes are hard to beat. There's always a line but it is worth the wait.

• Visited September 2013
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Excellent food. Atmosphere eh...”
Reviewed November 23, 2013 via mobile

The food and service was excellent. We started with the mussels and they were excellent. I had the lamb shoulder and it was one of the best dishes I have had in a long time. It melted in my mouth and was cooked perfectly. My friend had the pork chop. He was ok with it. I thought it was good but I don't eat them to know a good one from an excellent one. The chocolate cake and pumpkin dessert were excellent. My only gripe would be my seat was next to a wall so the atmosphere was basically a wall...it wasn't crowded so not sure I would seat anyone there if I didn't have to. I would definitely return but ask for a better seat ;)

Visited November 2013
Plymouth, Michigan
“Wonderful ! Will return!”
Reviewed November 21, 2013

We came early, were seated immediately and served quickly, enjoyed some exceptional food in the small restaurant before it became crowded and noisy. The no frills décor does not attract attention. Here the food is the star. The only one who did not thoroughly enjoy his entrée was disappointed because the duck cassoulet contained beans which he did not notice on the menu description. That dish looked beautiful, with an evenly browned crisp topping and, to me, tasted very good. Entrees were wholesome, very well prepared provincial style, not haut cuisine. House made salad dressings were delicate, allowing one to savor the flavor of the very fresh greens. The crusty sour dough bread was delectable. All portions were generous. Some at our table raved about the excellent Belgian ales price at $9 per bottle. My glass of wine was good: priced the same as the ale. Next time we will same room for desserts.

• Visited November 2013