“Nice little restaurant in Point Breeze, great food.”
Review of Point Brugge Cafe

Point Brugge Cafe
Ranked #33 of 2,222 Restaurants in Pittsburgh
Cuisines: Belgian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Reviewed October 13, 2013

We had Gnocchi, braised lamb, and crab cakes entrees. All three were outstanding. Topped off with chocolate mouse cake for desert. Great Belgium beef selection.

Reviewed October 11, 2013

We went here for Sunday brunch and were just floored by the number of great menu options. Each of the entrees seemed to have a unique element that set them apart from your standard breakfast fare. The anti-vegetarian omelette was delicious, with some of the best-flavored bacon I had ever tasted. The blueberries that came with the waffles or pancakes were great and tasted like they had been picked that morning. Point Brugge has vaulted into one of my favorite Pittsburgh restaurants after one visit. Make sure to get there early on the weekends, because the line will quickly grow out the door!

Reviewed October 10, 2013

My wife wanted to go to Point Burgge for her birthday; so it was our first time there. We were very impressed with the service and the food. We certainly will return!

Reviewed October 4, 2013

I have eaten here a few times and just recently once again..started with a moscow mule. I switched to a manhattan because it just wasnt strong enough..I ordered the salmon dinner and was a little misled as the dish was basically crusted salmon served over risotto...the greens were few and far between. I really enjoy having a vegetable with a starch and fish/meat. And the breading caused the fish to be almost like fried fish as opposed to pan seared/poached..a little too rich for me and maybe i should have queried more on the prep.. i get fish because it's healthy and dont want it "fried"....it was very good though - just include some greens..frites served with my companions dish were just amazing and they are way ahead of the curve by serving mayo avec les frites as the french/blegiums do!

Reviewed October 3, 2013

Lovely little bistro in Point Breeze. Excellent short menu with seasonal changes, and a staff who well and truly care about the entire experience from start to finish. Quite busy in the evenings because they are just so darned good.