“Incredible BBQ”

Pittsburgh Barbecue Company
Ranked #259 of 2,194 Restaurants in Pittsburgh
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed March 29, 2012

We found this place by checking out restaurants online and by coincidence it was nearby where we were staying. You could smell how good this place was from the parking lot. No place to eat inside so we sat at picnic tables outside. We liked both the baby back ribs and the st. louis ribs. Baked beans were awesome too. You have gotta go!

Reviewed September 27, 2011

Had the pulled pork, coleslaw and the corn bread. All made on site and amazing. The sauce is out ofv this world. Ask for extra. Guests of the Days Inn Banksville get a free side. I will be back next time I visit the Burgh.

Reviewed August 22, 2011

I walked there from the Days Inn next door and I was very pleased with their ribs. The ribs are big, filling and juicy, and have a delicious smoky flavor. It was a nice treat for me because there aren't a whole lot of BBQ joints where I live in central New Jersey. I had takeout that time, and this place could be improved if they had a bigger seating area for customers who want to eat there.

Reviewed August 7, 2011

I have tried Clems bbq, its ok. Been to north carolina for bbq, just ok. I have been waiting a long time to find Ribs & pulled pork this good. I mean to say, This was by far the best of either that i have ever tasted. My wife says this will replace pizza night on friday. We will be back soon. Very soon

Reviewed August 7, 2011

I tried the pulled pork sandwich and while it was good, it wasn't anything that would make me go back. The sandwiches are about $6 and don't come with any sides. Sides are an additional $2 each and were bland. There isn't really any indoor seating and there are only a few picnic tables outside next to the busy highway (Delmont location). If you are driving by and looking for a quick bite, this place would be fine. However, I wouldn't recommend driving out of your way to go here. I'd much rather continue on up the road to Clem's for good bbq.