“Excellent ribs”

Pittsburgh Barbecue Company
Ranked #286 of 2,188 Restaurants in Pittsburgh
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed August 22, 2011

I walked there from the Days Inn next door and I was very pleased with their ribs. The ribs are big, filling and juicy, and have a delicious smoky flavor. It was a nice treat for me because there aren't a whole lot of BBQ joints where I live in central New Jersey. I had takeout that time, and this place could be improved if they had a bigger seating area for customers who want to eat there.

There are newer reviews for Pittsburgh Barbecue Company

Reviewed August 7, 2011

I have tried Clems bbq, its ok. Been to north carolina for bbq, just ok. I have been waiting a long time to find Ribs & pulled pork this good. I mean to say, This was by far the best of either that i have ever tasted. My wife says this will replace pizza night on friday. We will be back soon. Very soon

Reviewed August 7, 2011

I tried the pulled pork sandwich and while it was good, it wasn't anything that would make me go back. The sandwiches are about $6 and don't come with any sides. Sides are an additional $2 each and were bland. There isn't really any indoor seating and there are only a few picnic tables outside next to the busy highway (Delmont location). If you are driving by and looking for a quick bite, this place would be fine. However, I wouldn't recommend driving out of your way to go here. I'd much rather continue on up the road to Clem's for good bbq.