“Bachelorette brunch ”

Wed, 5/25
8:00 PM
Ranked #13 of 2,172 Restaurants in Pittsburgh
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Large groups, Business meetings, Bar scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Strip District
Cross street: 12th St.
Reviewed February 20, 2017 via mobile

Came here with a group of 9. First time here and the food was delicious! Had the prix fix with the grilled sticky, prosciutto omelet and sangria. The grilled sticky was the best I've ever had and the omelette was delicious, came with peppered bacon what was cooked perfect and fingerling potatoes. The service was slow and it took probably 45 min from when we got finished eating to pay. Would return but hope service would be better.

Date of visit: February 2017
Write a reviewReviews (828)

Reviewed February 19, 2017

Wonderful wine list to choose from to accompany an excellent menu. Appetizers, main courses, and desserts absolutely wonderful.

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed February 19, 2017

We went to Eleven this evening for a belated Valentine's Day dinner. It was my first time there and my husband's third. We'd made reservations more than a week in advance. It was very disappointing and I certainly can't recommend it to others.

The woman at check-in was pleasant enough but then we were seated by a stiff, unsmiling gentleman in a 2-person table along a long bench between two other couples despite the fact that there were multiple open booths (and no seating options were offered). No one showed up to wait on us for some time. When we finally got service, I was told "we're out of that" for the wine I'd chosen. The waiter, Chris, suggested an alternative that would be "just like it" and I know enough about wines to know that it would not. We were offered a single small slice of bread each by a passing server, and then never offered more later. I chose a dinner option based on the long list of vegetables, cheese and nuts that were the ingredients and had no idea it was actually a pasta dish. It don't eat pasta, so i was miserable when it arrived and it was a bowl full of noodles and about five bites of the items from that long list of ingredients. It was a special occasion, so I decided to just push the noodles to the side and make do, but when the waiter stopped by later and asked if everything was OK, i just shrugged and gave him a pained look. He gave me a stare and just walked away. At the end of the meal, the busgirl came by and asked, "How was everything?" to which I replied, "Not good." She said she was sorry to hear that, took our plates and left without saying anything else or summoning someone to address an unhappy guest. The waiter came by to ask if we wanted dessert (he'd never offered us a second beverage), but we declined and left.

We won't be back!

Reviewed February 19, 2017 via mobile

We have been working in Pittsburgh and coming to Eleven almost weekly for several months. Every meal we have had is unique and fantastic. The salmon is one of my favorites, and the pork chop is an outstanding comfort food dish. To start, the tuna tartare and roasted beets are always excellent. Glad to have found this gem in the city!

Reviewed February 15, 2017

We came here with six people. We had a reservation, but came early for a drink at the bar. The bar area is great with a long bar but also plenty of couches. The bartender was great and made a very nice Moscow Mule. There are a few beers on tap. The hostess waited till we were finishing our drinks and then came to get us for seating.

Our server arrived with drink list. Wine was the drink of choice. I am not a wine person, but there did seem to be a wide selection. The wine came without delay.

The oysters were fresh and not too heavy on the brine. The lobster bisque was good, but pretty short on the lobster meat!

The sea scallops appetizer was great. Be warned that it only comes with two scallops but they were fresh and had a great flavor.

We also had the beet salad. This was pretty standard. Good enough though.

The scottish salmon was done medium rare as I like it. The portions size was bigger than expected - a pleasant surprise. The brussel and parsnip were great addition.

Desert was the creme brulee. Good stuff.

Eleven- I am a fan!