“Amazing meal”

Wed, 5/25
8:00 PM
Ranked #13 of 2,172 Restaurants in Pittsburgh
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups, Bar scene, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Strip District
Cross street: 12th St.
Reviewed August 2, 2016 via mobile

We found the restaurant through Trip Advisor, and the food was pretty amazing. Gazpacho was simple and full of flavor, scallops were cooked perfectly, halibut was fantastic. Service was a great balance of being attentive and giving us space. Would highly recommend!

Date of visit: August 2016
Write a reviewReviews (828)

Reviewed July 31, 2016 via mobile

Brilliant place. Amazing tapa like apps like watermelon gazpacho and a tartare plate which was delicious. The salmon plate was truly remarkable also

Reviewed July 25, 2016 via mobile

Great dinner and great staff. Extensive wine list and the best risotto I have ever had. They have and onsite pastry chef the deserts are fabulous.
A must try if in Pittsburgh.

Reviewed July 25, 2016 via mobile

I had a date and my date asked me where I wanted to eat. My first request was Eleven. This is my absolute favorite restaurant in Pittsburgh. From the ambiance, the food, the wait staff, the desserts....amazing. This is the 5th or 6th time I've been here and the menu changes and evolves and never disappoints.

Date of visit: March 2016
2  Thank SporadicDiner
Reviewed July 21, 2016

My dinner club went to Eleven last evening for dinner and drinks. Having valet parking was a bonus since the lot across the street was full. The ambiance in this redone warehouse was very welcoming. We ordered two appetizers to share and both were very tasty. I ordered the halibut dinner and it was terrific. I didn't know everything I was eating on the plate, but it was all very good. We shared two desserts and they were both good and different. The bread is made "in house" and we were offered three different kinds. I took one of each (just to sample) and the sea salt focaccia was out of this world. The prices are a bit up there, but worth it because everything (right down to the service) was top notch.