“Excellent!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Eleven

Eleven
Reserve with OpenTable
Eleven is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 2,151 Restaurants in Pittsburgh
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene, Romantic, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Brunch, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Strip District
Cross street: 12th St.
“Excellent!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 17, 2013 via mobile

Great food, great service, good price! Wife and I had the Sea Scallops and the were very good. My buddy had the Berger and loved it. You get a good portion of food, especially for the price. Looking forward to going back again soon, as that was my first time.

Visited December 2013

Pittsburgh, PA
“A Reliably Excellent Restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 15, 2013

We have been frequenting Eleven for many years and have had many great events/ meals at the restaurant. The ambiance is quiet, comfortable, and upscale. The service is always timely and appropriately engaging. The food is always tasty and there are usually some unusual entries on the menu. Valet parking is available, as it self-parking across the street. The drinks are generous and reasonably priced for what you get. We recommend it highly. You get a free meal on your birthday, if you register for coupons. What is not to like???

• Visited December 2013
Reading, Pennsylvania
“One of those rare places that manages to get everything right.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 10, 2013

The best meal I've had in Pittsburgh thus far, Eleven delivers impeccably on what it sets out to do. The menu is perhaps best described as... American I suppose, and the price point puts Eleven firmly in the high-end fine dining category. There aren't really a wealth of menu options to choose from (the wine list, on the other hand, is a different story) and the portions aren't family-diner size, but if that's what you're looking for out of a meal why would you even come here in the first place? The chef is extremely talented and clearly well trained, as every dish was remarkably well balanced in flavor and never once did something seem too bland or too busy. The ingredients used were of very high quality of course, and everything had a purpose on the plate. This, to me, is what separates nice restaurants from fine dining experiences, and is why I think Eleven is a good value for its rather high (for Pittsburgh) cost. Service was very good considering how busy they were, and the atmosphere and overall feel of the place is just right, simultaneously sophisticated and romantic without ever feeling pretentious. I highly recommend Eleven to anyone looking for fine dining in the Pittsburgh area, it is one of the area's very best restaurants.

• Visited October 2013
Rochester, New York, United States
“Great experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 3, 2013

We went for me and my sisters birthday and we had an amazing meal. The atmosphere, service and food were all amazing. They seated us promptly when we arrived for our reservation. I ordered the gnocchi which was amazing, my sister had the chicken which was yummy. For appetizer we ordered scallops, also amazing! Def would go back again when in the area!

• Visited September 2013
“Great Company and Great Food in a Great Location”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 1, 2013

My wife and I recently had dinner at Eleven with a large group of professional colleagues. My wife had the salmon and I had the lamb, and both were truly excellent. Each dish was creative, well prepared, well plated, and delicious. Combine a meal like that with a table full of good company and conversation and you're doing very well, indeed. They have a substantial wine list, but far more important to me was the fact that they had a varied and thoughtful selection of beers, too. Highly recommended.

• Visited November 2013