“Great Food!”
Review of August Henry's

August Henry's
Reserve with OpenTable
August Henry's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #118 of 2,225 Restaurants in Pittsburgh
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Downtown
Reviewed November 11, 2013

We visited August Henrys after the Steelers game this weekend. The portabella mushroom sandwich was by far the BEST I've ever had. My husband had the Italian Burger and said it was one of the best sandwiches he's had. Very happy with the meal we had. Service was great.

Reviewed November 11, 2013

We found a wide variety of beer on tap and a very pleasant atmosphere. The turkey wings were very meaty and tasty. The owner's daughter was working behind the bar and provide a history lesson about the bar and it's origins. We will return during our next visit.

Reviewed October 24, 2013

This place has good food and decent service. They also cater to a gluten free diet which was especially appreciated.

Reviewed October 19, 2013

I had a great burger and sweet potato fries while dining at AH's.
The service was top notch and I received plenty of attention from waiter and manager who delivered food. I would return on a future trip.

Reviewed September 30, 2013

I was in Pittsburgh for work and was pleased to find a restaurant near the Convention Center with great crab cakes! They were mostly crab, like the ones I enjoy in Maryland. Definitely worth a visit.