“Good bar, tasty food”
Review of Soho

Ranked #121 of 2,229 Restaurants in Pittsburgh
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Description: SoHo is an American Bar and Restaurant that offers a multitude of drinks and a great gastronomic menu, frequented by business people and sports lovers. Come in and spend great moments in the company of friends and family, either at lunch, dinner, or on game days. Our team is always prepared to give you the best service!
Reviewed October 4, 2013

This is attached to the SpringHill Suites Hotel across from PNC Park. We actually ate here twice during our trip. One night I had a delicious Tamale with poblano peppers. They were so tasty I was tempted to order them the 2nd visit. Instead I went for the Black and Bleu burger. Again...a great burger. The burger stayed hot the entire time I was eating it which is perfect. My wife had a large apple / walnut salad which she thoroughly enjoyed and a personal pizza the 2nd night. (Honestly, I tried the pizza but it was just OK to me. I prefer a thinner crust)
They have a good selection of beers and service was outstanding. There was nothing going on at the stadium for the 2 nights we were there so there was plenty of room. However, we did note that on Friday night, when there was a big festival going on, the place was packed. I assume it may be the same on nights of the ball games. But, if you can get in and get a table, I recommend you give his a try

Reviewed October 2, 2013

Went in at 7:45 PM, promptly greeted at the bar. Ordered wine, served a bit slow, but ok.

Ordered "seared" tuna appetizer. Came out almost steamed 1/2 through. Tough texture, only pink 1/2". Ate one piece. Described issue to server expecting that it be re-delivered in proper form. Instead she said if she put the order back in she would not be sure if it came out the same. Obviously no interest in communicating the issue! So, I actually said "let's try something simple" and ordered the beef sliders. She promptly put the order into their POS.

The the bartender started speaking to only one customer for about 10 minutes... While ignoring everyone else. I mentioned it to the manager who promptly starting serving all the neglected customers. Finally I told the host that I owed them for a glass of wine. The manager intervened and comped the wine, then the server came over and obliviously said " you didn't get your sliders?" Nuff said!

Reviewed September 30, 2013

We ate at this restaurant this weekend as it was in our hotel. The bar is nice..dark, but nice. We ate outside which was fun to watch the crowds in the city (this weekend was the arrival of the 4 story rubber ducky to Pittsburgh) as everywhere was hopping! The service was excellent and the food was good as well. I got the crab cake sandwich and my boyfriend got a buffalo chicken pizza. Our only complaint were the weak drinks. We watched the bartender pour while we were having drinks at the bar and the pours were quick! This is not a "complaint" as its common...but the food is a bit overpriced. Very tasty...but not cheap. For example, appetizers are all about $9-$12. $10 for buffalo chicken dip and $10 for chicken tenders. Again, it's expected in the city. I just wanted to mention in case people are looking for a lower priced place.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

We walked around the area of the SHS and PNC Park, looking for a place to eat before and a place to wind down after the baseball game. Finally decided to go to Soho. Excellent, prompt service in a very full, pre-game restaurant. Grilled salmon dinner was perfect. Came back after game----noisy- but also a great experience.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

I went with a party of 5 as we were staying at the Springhill Suites. We took a bit to order because it was our first time there and the waitress seemed annoyed about that. I could see if they were really busy, but the place was almost empty because it was before the dinner rush. The food was excellent. I got the chicken Marsala .... Yummy! Overall I would go back for sure. For being right next to PNC park, the prices were great!

Been to Soho? Share your experiences!